Where do Mexican women rank in terms of bad hispanic women

Daps
Reppin
St louis
mexican women age in dog years.
after 19-A baby.....it's down hill.
hairy,broad shoulders,flat square bootys etc.
mexicans.
CCNi9xx.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
that must be a northeast thing

here in az if we see a fine latino or know shes latino we automatically think mexican cause thats whats mostly here

Nah, you would never mistake a Mexican for being Puerto Rican over here. Though whiter Puerto Ricans can look like Mexicans (like how J Lo can pass for Mexican)

Most NYC Mexican girls have the short indigenous look but I've seen plenty of cute ones, even if body wise they can rarely compete with PR/DR girls

As for Colombians ; we mostly get the ones with little black ancestry. So they look very similar to the white leaning mestiza Mexican chicks that you're used to.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colombia / Venezuela
PR / DR
Costa Rican / Other S. America
Mexican
Other Central American spots (Honduras, El Salvador, etc.)

There's a lot of diversity in Mexican women though. Some are bad Salma looking types, some are bad Sofia Vergara looking types (know she's not Mexicana), and some are terrible General Electric-looking types.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Salma Hayek is half Lebanese

when it comes to specifically mexicans,the whiter looking they are, the better looking. In Cali,the the bad ones are on the whiter side of their mestizo. All though, the finest hispanic broad I've ever seen with my own eyes is a mexican broad on the browner/native side. Ironically, her cousin who looks completely white was butt ugly.

And that's the crazy thing

All the other Latins, the Black side is the better looking side, but with Mexicans, the whiter they are, the less ugly they tend to be:mjlol:

If she was blacc you'll call it attitude

The Mexican girl attitude is nothing like the Black girl attitude.

Most Mexicans are raised traditionally.

You're not gonna hear them (on average) say shyt like "I don't need a man" and "I'm a strong, independent woman" type shyt.

Attitude from them is more like being jealous as fukk and catty as hell about other women and possessive.