Where do Mexican women rank in terms of bad hispanic women

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This. Shout out to the Roselyn Sanchez trigueña (wheat colored for my non brehito) mamis too. Im not into Indigenous looking Hispanic women sorry :manny:
Black/mullatto/triguena basically anything
mixed with black are number one. Best bodies faces swag hair cooking etc everything.

If she aint black or mixed I generally dont check for it.

If not them, more spaniard/middle eastern looking latinas bc alot of them have ass/titties. And model level faces.

But them lil polygon shaped Dora the Explorer looking broads:scust:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
mixed with black are number one. Best bodies faces swag hair cooking etc everything.

If not them, more spaniard/middle eastern looking latinas bc alot of them have ass/titties. And model level faces.

Some these LA/Texas brehs swear by them tho. Im not doubting the box wet but them hoes got Ps1 graphic bodies and I fukking hate their accents. Hola Don whatever the fukk, no jefecito, si señor a la orden bytch stfu :what: :pacspit:

And them same mfers will call a Dominican/Rican/Cuban Spanish, "gutter Spanish" the same way white Brits look at Patois

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like everybody, they on a spectrum.

You can go to any race and point out unattractive women.

Then you can turn around, go to every race and point out 12/10's with figure 8 bodies.

Two people can be sisters and at complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Ya'll need to stop acting brand new.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bb12549ace8fa7c9fdd539f433927f3d.gif

tumblr_newcc7Q2UJ1sokkvuo2_250.gif

e5f52268126d951b45238ddbe038e3b1.gif

Only Mexican chick who has ever come close to capturing my heart.A lot of it is do to how she went outta here, tho:mjcry:
That's still bae, mayne.That's still bae :mjcry:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Some these LA/Texas brehs swear by them tho. Im not doubting the box wet but them hoes got Ps1 graphic bodies and I fukking hate their accents. Hola Don whatever the fukk, no jefecito, si señor a la orden bytch stfu :what: :pacspit:

And them same mfers will call a Dominican/Rican/Cuban Spanish, "gutter Spanish" the same way white Brits look at Patois
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I've started to notice Venezuelan women.

Why are they so underrated? Is it because the country is too dangerous to passport-bro in?

They're not underrated in the beauty world, but they're not talked about because they're overshadowed by Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Dominican Republica, Cuba, and Puerto Rico, who all have more ties to the U.S. and are seen a lot more on TV.