Where do Mexican women rank in terms of bad hispanic women

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i cant rank like some here who can due to not being around other latinos like that

but of the ones i seen

Mexican women have their good and bad. But i can see why mfs rank Dominicans better. I know its unfair comparsion given sample size. But the dominicans we have here in AZ many of them are :wow:

and thickness wise they are nothing to play with. Ricans are somewhat the same

so i can see why mexicans are ranked lower than ricans and dominicans

but there some bad mexican women tho:ehh:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:jbhmm:
put-a-smiley-face-on-any-picture-of-a-muffin-u-give-to-me.png

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It honestly depends on where you live. Born n raised in nyc, they was the ugliest. I don’t recall a single good looking one.

But texas, cali got dimes. I’m in AZ now, again dime pieces all over.

The average mexican won’t be better looking than most hispanic women, but the finest of the finest are most likely Mexican and you wouldn’t even know it because of you think they colombians or Puerto Rican

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
when it comes to specifically mexicans,the whiter looking they are, the better looking. In Cali,the the bad ones are on the whiter side of their mestizo. All though, the finest hispanic broad I've ever seen with my own eyes is a mexican broad on the browner/native side. Ironically, her cousin who looks completely white was butt ugly.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I

The average mexican won’t be better looking than most hispanic women, but the finest of the finest are most likely Mexican and you wouldn’t even know it because of you think they colombians or Puerto Rican
that must be a northeast thing

here in az if we see a fine latino or know shes latino we automatically think mexican cause thats whats mostly here

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The eye of the beholder is always in play when talking women......Most women with some type of melanin have a good chance to be attractive to me.....Just as long as they keep themselves clean and take health somewhat serious.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
the lighter looking mexican women are gonna be looking finer out in public at times. But thats only cause they wear lots of makeup

not that the browner ones dont, but i noticed lately that dynamic of makeup usage of the two.

pale/lightskin mexicans use a ton of makeup. to where they will have you fooled that they are "better looking"

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I will say tho, alot of the robust mexican women i seen and even been with have been lighter/white skinned mexican women.

idk how but a good number of the thick and nicely curvy type that will make you look are the very light ones.:ehh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Oh it’s very much the same energy as black girl attitude they just do it speaking Spanish at the same time. She grew up in the hood right next to blacks

Same. They just “spicy black women“ to me. I don’t talk to them they always got some crazy look in their eye. :unimpressed: