Where do Mexican women rank in terms of bad hispanic women

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Peruvian yes but he’s tripping on Venezualan women.

They are even badder to me than Colombian. Elite top 3....

Yeah Venezuelan female are top notched
and as far as Peruvian females ... I still will give them the edge
this IG model name missperu bad as hell ... I never seen any Mexican IG/social media thot that’s remotely in her galaxy

858full-fiorella-zelaya.jpg

540full-fiorella-zelaya.jpg

540full-fiorella-zelaya.jpg

740full-fiorella-zelaya.jpg

486full-fiorella-zelaya.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
For brehs that live in areas with multiple hispanic groups where do the Mexican women usually rank
After living in NYC....near the bottom of the ranks. Some baddies not as much.

Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Ecuadorians, Brazillians, Colombians, Venezuelans, much badder.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If any of you live in an area with a high Hispanic population, then you wouldn’t have a stereotypical opinion of the women.

They come in all sizes and shapes like other women. Some look good, some don’t look good. Some are bad built, others are average and a few have athletic type bodies.

Where Mexican women rank amongst other women from Latin countries vary..

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
just above venezuelan and peruvian chicks :trash:

colombians and brazilians are 1 and 2, tho :banderas:

I’m sorry man I see all these women in Florida all the time and just don’t get how so many men who are sick excited these women man.
Most of them stick to their own or are very:mjpls:

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
After living in NYC....near the bottom of the ranks. Some baddies not as much.

Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Ecuadorians, Brazillians, Colombians, Venezuelans, much badder.
How do you get around the fact that most of these women don’t really mess with me and They are not in their own ethic group?

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
MexicAn chicks at the bottom 3 for me But I guess depends where you live at :mjlol::manny:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Most of the responses in here are from posters who see a handful of Mexicans every day. I want to see responses from those who see hundreds every day (Texas, California, New Mexico, AZ).

Born and raised in socal

Some are cute, some are bad, a lot are chubby or built like a doctor seuss character. Id put them ahead of guatemalans and el salvadorians tho. Them hoes be out of shape by 22 :picard:

They tend to hit the wall early but mexican milfs do exist. They got pretty eyes and when they got nice titties, they got some top notch yams.

Most of em stick with their own because LA is segregated and that sureno culture. Ive fukked plenty mexicans and blaxicans (a lot of middle eastern/latina mixed hoes popping up now) but ive found the messicans up north are a bit more chill around blacks.

overall NY and Miami got badder latinas with better shapes tho. I wish we could do a draft and trade 100,000 messican hoes for DR/Pr Nyc chicks. We'll take a couple big ones to even it out :lolbron: