Where do Mexican women rank in terms of bad hispanic women

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Most of the responses in here are from posters who see a handful of Mexicans every day. I want to see responses from those who see hundreds every day (Texas, California, New Mexico, AZ).
Live in Southern California. We get more of a variety of Mexican women for obvious reasons and they are overall in the middle. Some are hella thick in the back but flat chested, some are busty but have a flat butt, some are fridge-bodied, some are toned and athletic, a few are hourglass. They're not as bad looking as other posters are portraying it to be but they are not very best of Latin America.

Face-wise, though they can be very pretty

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
When I went to Texas I definitely saw some bad ones. I find that the ones with really pretty faces tend to be flat, though.
It seems like the further away from the Southwest, the more homely they look

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought old girl from training day was Mexican. But looked it up and she's mixed.

images

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Last place, not even up for debate. 90% ain't shyt to look at. Like Asians and Samoans, most ain't nothing to see.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
As an AZ breh, I feel confident saying they're pretty much at the bottom of the totem pole.

Colombians are the top tier.

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
It seems like the further away from the Southwest, the more homely they look

That's because the East Coast ones are mostly from Southern Mexico, who tend to be more indigenous looking. Not that I think that's bad, but they tend to be more strikingly hot when they're mestiza IMO.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I thought old girl from training day was Mexican. But looked it up and she's mixed.

images

She looks Filipino to me

That's because the East Coast ones are mostly from Southern Mexico, who tend to be more indigenous looking. Not that I think that's bad, but they tend to be more strikingly hot when they're mestiza IMO.
To each his own? I love the indigenous ones the most. That brown skin tone and thick black hair
:banderas:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I love the indigenous ones too, but they tend to have square asses. That's not a dealbreaker to me though, but I thought the premise of this thread was face + body.
They asses do be sad. They asses be so flat and they have no hips.
:russ:

They shyt be a straight line from their back to their legs. Wearing leggings and the leggings be sagging cause there's no ass to hold em up.

That skin tone does it for me though, and they not hairy like the Mestizas

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
They asses do be sad. They asses be so flat and they have no hips.
:russ:

They shyt be a straight line from their back to their legs. Wearing leggings and the leggings be sagging cause there's no ass to hold em up.

That skin tone does it for me though, and they not hairy like the Mestizas

Exactly :russ:

I was trying to get with one though, and her ass wasn't terrible by any means. Not super round but it had some mass to it.

That hair and blemish free caramel skin though :wow:

And true on the not being hairy thing. A lot of lighter skinned PR and DR girls be hairy as fukk too cuz of that Spanish blood. I knew one in high school who was really pretty but low key had a mustache.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Before kids: Built like something you place cereal boxes on top of.

After kids: Built like they stop at all railroad crossings.

Colombianas|Venezolanas>Dominicanas>Ricans>Peruvians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mexican chicks and it's not even like there aren't any bad mexican chicks, because the are a few, but considering the ratio compared to the other latin countries? nah.

If Brazil could be placed in this race :mjlol: