Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because by posting that pic, you're acknowledging the ISS exists, in acknowledging that the ISS exists, you showed a picture of it showing the sky in the background. By doing that, you also showed the curvature of the earth.

1. In order for my argument to work in your world, I use the very things against you to prove you wrong. Curve nor flat isnt my argument...stay on topic.

2. Sky is black with no stars, proving its a fake photo. NASA Photos for over 50 plus years never show one aspect of the solar system that is real. Hollywood does a better job at it.

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1. In order for my argument to work in your world, I use the very things against you to prove you wrong. Curve nor flat is my argument...stay on topic.

2. Sky is black with no stars, proving its a fake photo. NASA Photos for over 50 plus years never show one aspect of the solar system that is real. Hollywood does a better job at it.

You're right. That wasn't your argument

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Where are the satellites?

They should look like black specks in front of the earth

The camera exposure thing is tired and wrong because the earth doesnt emit its own light and beam it directly at you while youre supposedly in "space"
Lol, you come with the most childish arguments. Where are the satellites? Wtf you're asking where is something the size of a car? Really breh? You can't see Mt. Everest on a "flat" Earth but asking others why they can't see the hikers lol. What does the earth emitting light..the fukking sun is there. Where do these arguments come from

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because you acknowledged

Can you go indepth about when, how, the weather conditions, the time of day..etc?

And Can you please provide us with a picture of the actual firmament that isn't CGI?
I only ever tried on clear nights

I had a mediocre camera

I tracked the ISS on a website and tried to zoom in on it but i wasnt able to zoom in far enough to see anything other than a light

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lol, you come with the most childish arguments. Where are the satellites? Wtf you're asking where is something the size of a car? Really breh? You can't see Mt. Everest on a "flat" Earth but asking others why they can't see the hikers lol. What does the earth emitting light..the fukking sun is there. Where do these arguments come from
So its "childish" to expect to see at least SOME of the 10,000+ satellites supposedly orbiting the earth huh

You would have been better off just saying you dont know why 0 satellites are visible in that "photo"

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
So its "childish" to expect to see at least SOME of the 10,000+ satellites supposedly orbiting the earth huh

You would have been better off just saying you dont know why 0 satellites are visible in that "photo"
1st of all the ISS is below the satellites, like WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! below, secondly even if it were not, you are asking why you can't see something incredibly small. It is a childish argument. 10,000+ is NOT a big number breh. Again your fundamental issue is you have no fukking grasp of scale so nothing will ever make sense to your simple brain.

Ambleside_Lake_Windemere_aerial_photograph_%25C2%25A9KB-2014.jpg

Cars don't exist because I can't see them in the photo...and that's ~6 miles away.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
Nah you guys couldnt decide whether yall thought our system was open or closed

Half of yall think its open, half of yall think its closed

That's because many don't know the difference, but I do.​

The Earth is a closed system since it exchanges no matter to the outside system, i.e., the physical Universe, which is, essentially, an isolated system.​

Heat (energy) can be transferred between open and closed systems, but not isolated systems.​

This doesn't prove the Earth is flat or round.

Your objection is moot and proves your basic misunderstanding of thermodynamics.​

:snooze:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Okay... :francis:

Let's say NASA is lying to us this entire time. The Earth is flat, space doesn't exist, all of that. I wanna know, WHY would they lie?

In history, people back in the day have thought that the world was flat until they travelled by boat and realized there was no edge... Because eventually if they kept going, they'd find themselves back at where they began. This is further proven today by airplanes, because they fly in multiple different directions. If you were in Seattle and wanted to go to Japan, you wouldn't fly in the direction of New York City, you'd fly West until you'd reach your destination. Same goes for if you're in Vancouver and wanted to go to Paris, you wouldn't fly West, you'd fly East over the Atlantic Ocean.

Now if this wasn't true, then you'd naturally maintain the belief that the Earth is flat due to the natural boundaries that exist -- once you reach a certain point, that's it. And since many adventurers and explorers would've travelled by boat over the MANY centuries that man has walked the Earth, many would corroborate this. There wouldn't be any need to then lie to the world and say "Yes, the Earth is actually round!", because too many people would've at some point discovered what the truth is. Not unless you're having military all across the edge of the Earth, which would be... Absolutely crazy, never mind impossible during the Exploration Era.

So then my question is, what would the World Government gain in lying to the people that the Earth is round? What concrete reason would there be? Not to mention, we can see the Moon from our atmosphere, even in the daytime. Is the argument that the Moon is a projection, and if so, how is that possible? If not, why is the Moon round and Earth for whatever reason flat? The only arguments I could possibly see would be, whichever religion that currently supports the belief of a firmament, or "we live in a simulated reality"... And how in the hell do you propose to prove either are true?

It just wouldn't make sense for NASA to be lying about something as serious as THAT, there's no reason for them to. With how many people travel every single day, there's only so long until that lie would've been exposed... Never mind the fact that there are reported locations where you can actually SEE the Earth's curvature.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

Let's say NASA is lying to us this entire time. The Earth is flat, space doesn't exist, all of that. I wanna know, WHY would they lie?

In history, people back in the day have thought that the world was flat until they travelled by boat and realized there was no edge... Because eventually if they kept going, they'd find themselves back at where they began. This is further proven today by airplanes, because they fly in multiple different directions. If you were in Seattle and wanted to go to Japan, you wouldn't fly in the direction of New York City, you'd fly West until you'd reach your destination. Same goes for if you're in Vancouver and wanted to go to Paris, you wouldn't fly West, you'd fly East over the Atlantic Ocean.

Now if this wasn't true, then you'd naturally maintain the belief that the Earth is flat due to the natural boundaries that exist -- once you reach a certain point, that's it. And since many adventurers and explorers would've travelled by boat over the MANY centuries that man has walked the Earth, many would corroborate this. There wouldn't be any need to then lie to the world and say "Yes, the Earth is actually round!", because too many people would've at some point discovered what the truth is. Not unless you're having military all across the edge of the Earth, which would be... Absolutely crazy, never mind impossible during the Exploration Era.

So then my question is, what would the World Government gain in lying to the people that the Earth is round? What concrete reason would there be? Not to mention, we can see the Moon from our atmosphere, even in the daytime. Is the argument that the Moon is a projection, and if so, how is that possible? If not, why is the Moon round and Earth for whatever reason flat? The only arguments I could possibly see would be, whichever religion that currently supports the belief of a firmament, or "we live in a simulated reality"... And how in the hell do you propose to prove either are true?

It just wouldn't make sense for NASA to be lying about something as serious as THAT, there's no reason for them to. With how many people travel every single day, there's only so long until that lie would've been exposed... Never mind the fact that there are reported locations where you can actually SEE the Earth's curvature.
Elon Musk is throwing billions of dollars away on Space X for the lulz. All the thousands of scientists, engineers, astronomers, professors wake up everyday to live a lie.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
1st of all the ISS is below the satellites, like WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! below, secondly even if it were not, you are asking why you can't see something incredibly small. It is a childish argument. 10,000+ is NOT a big number breh. Again your fundamental issue is you have no fukking grasp of scale so nothing will ever make sense to your simple brain.

Ambleside_Lake_Windemere_aerial_photograph_%25C2%25A9KB-2014.jpg

Cars don't exist because I can't see them in the photo...and that's ~6 miles away.
Again, you would have just been better off saying you dont know

No need to deflect to cars or whatever nonsense youre talking

Again, a solid body satellite would be obstructing some of the light supposedly reflecting off the earth, meaning that in any "photo" of earth, there should be black specs all over the photo, representing the satellites in orbit

Still no answer as to why there are no photos of the ISS from Hubble though :francis:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because history has shown us to really control people it is not by hording resources or using force but it is lying to them about the shape of earth. When people knew the earth was flat it was peaceful.