Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'll ask you the same question I asked somebody earlier. If you can see the ISS with your naked eye, what would make it unfathomable that the ISS is up there shooting real video?
With my naked eye, i see balls of light above me in the sky

You can choose to believe that you're looking at a space station, but i have yet to see a person zoom in with a camera to show the ISS in real time, from earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That would be interesting to see, and more difficult to pull off than just continuing into orbit. You got a link?
Plenty

But the bold is asinine, so im gonna wait to see whether or not youre trolling in here before further engaging

Apparently a rocket falling into the ocean is a harder achievement than a rocket leaving our plane:francis:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Where are the satellites?

They should look like black specks in front of the earth

The camera exposure thing is tired and wrong because the earth doesnt emit its own light and beam it directly at you while youre supposedly in "space"

Firstly, everything emits light. Secondly, Earth being in the foreground is brighter than any of the stars that you can see in the background.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
With my naked eye, i see balls of light above me in the sky

You can choose to believe that you're looking at a space station, but i have yet to see a person zoom in with a camera to show the ISS in real time, from earth

You can not believe all you want, but you don't have tangible proof to argue against anything. You can't even provide us with an accurate flat Earth map.

Can you provide for us?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You can not believe all you want, but you don't have tangible proof to argue against anything. You can't even provide us with an accurate flat Earth map.

Can you provide for us?
Theres nothing for me to argue against

Yall are making the claim that a ball of light in the sky is actually a manmade machine floating in nothing

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Everything posted in here so far looks extra ordinary:yeshrug:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
@xCivicx .. you won't be moving the goal post today. You asked for a pic of the ISS, and it was provided to you.
The goal post is a hologram put up so that THEY can let you think you made a field goal
full

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Again, no its not

Its not generating its own light on the scale that celestial bodies do so it literally cannot be brighter than the celestial bodies

The earth generating it's own light is irrelevant. It is the biggest, brightest object on camera.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@xCivicx .. you won't be moving the goal post today. You asked for a pic of the ISS, and it was provided to you.
Nah you posted a video of someone recording a ball of light in the sky

He could have zoomed in but he didnt(at least in that video)

Better yet, why has the hubble telescope never captured a real photo of the ISS?