Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So you believe that the supposed "infinite nothingness" of space, can be simulated?
I dont know if are currently in a simulation , but i do believe that if humans dont wipe themselves out first....computers will be able to simulate life(with space and all) as we know it in the next 30-50 years.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Again, you would have just been better off saying you dont know

No need to deflect to cars or whatever nonsense youre talking

Again, a solid body satellite would be obstructing some of the light supposedly reflecting off the earth, meaning that in any "photo" of earth, there should be black specs all over the photo, representing the satellites in orbit

Still no answer as to why there are no photos of the ISS from Hubble though :francis:
Lol you are an idiot. You can't see cars 6 miles away, but want to see satellites hundreds to thousands of miles away in the opposite direction.

Last edited:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Adam and eve didn't get kicked out of paradise until they ate a round fruit.

Think about it
:ufdup:

Did the Bible ever say it was a round fruit though? I don't remember, but even if that's true, that doesn't mean round fruit = round earth is sinful. Adam and Eve were removed from Eden due to their direct disobedience of God's orders not to eat from a specific tree (one that would give Man the knowledge of Good and Evil, and therefore became corrupted due to this understanding). And they were led astray because for some reason, Adam and Eve thought it was a great idea to listen to a talking snake instead of their Creator... Which shows you that human arrogance and ego knows no bounds, going back to what I was saying about war.

If the Earth is flat, then it would prove either that this Earth is special (so religion would be confirmed to be true without a doubt) OR for whatever reason, this reality is a simulation, and we can only reach a certain point on Earth before we're blocked off. But religion is hard to prove because it's faith-based and there's way too many beliefs to chose from, and Simulation Theory is tough because how do you begin to prove that? I'm sure someone of a more scientific mind could chime in, but I don't think we're in one. Reality might not be as solid as we think it is, but I don't think it's literally a simulation and we're all computer data either.

What "edge" are you referring to?

I'm referring to the hypothetical edge of the Earth. If the Earth is flat, naturally there'd be an edge or boundary. My question is if the Earth actually IS flat, why haven't we seen images of this yet? With the amount of people alive and technology being accessible and advanced enough to share information instantaneously... There'd be pictures by now, or video.

If people have pictures of UFOs (regardless of how legitimate those actually are), then something even more groundbreaking as an edge would be even bigger. You could simply live stream your journey around the world by going in one direction, and that would be proof enough of a flat Earth. In fact, it wouldn't be that tough to prove if people went to find out themselves. They can't stop everyone eventually, and if anything, the invention of the Internet and its easily accessible state would be the one thing detrimental to keeping the truth a secret.

NASA was created by Nazis Scientists but hey they don't go around telling people that.

Well, sure. But you're forgetting that there's multiple Space Agencies in the world that wouldn't have Nazi ties. Canada, Russia, India, China, Japan, Iran, Ukraine, Italy, and the US just created a Space Force. Even if we were to assume NASA is lying (which sure, they're definitely not sharing everything they know, that goes without saying), there's still multiple agencies that exist that have no obligations to also keep up with NASA's facade. Not unless it's something decided by the UN and it's kept a worldwide secret, but again... Why?

Even then, NASA back in the day wouldn't be the same NASA we know in 2020. Assuming they're lying about everything requires proof of such. And again, why would they be lying about everything? There'd have to be an end game to all of that. If the Earth is flat, why hide that fact? And why is the Earth flat?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If the Earth is flat, then it would prove either that this Earth is special (so religion would be confirmed to be true without a doubt) OR for whatever reason, this reality is a simulation, and we can only reach a certain point on Earth before we're blocked off. But religion is hard to prove because it's faith-based and there's way too many beliefs to chose from, and Simulation Theory is tough because how do you begin to prove that? I'm sure someone of a more scientific mind could chime in, but I don't think we're in one. Reality might not be as solid as we think it is, but I don't think it's literally a simulation and we're all computer data either.

Isn't the Earth special as it is? A flat planet is no more provably special than a round planet with intelligent life on it.

It the Earth were flat, how would we know that there weren't more flat Earths beyond what we could see?

Couldn't a flat Earth just disprove physics? What does it have to do with religion / God?

Why would simulators make the Earth flat when they were not even beholden to physical laws?

What do you mean by computer data? Quantum computers? Nano-machines? Von-Neumann? Something else?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Isn't the Earth special as it is? A flat planet is no more provably special than a round planet with intelligent life on it.

It the Earth were flat, how would we know that there weren't more flat Earths beyond what we could see?

Couldn't a flat Earth just disprove physics? What does it have to do with religion / God?

Why would simulators make the Earth flat when they were not even beholden to physical laws?

What do you mean by computer data? Quantum computers? Nano-machines? Von-Neumann? Something else?

From our perspective, it absolutely is. But what if objectively speaking, there are WAY more planets with intelligent life on it? We'd still be special, but a lot more common instead of us literally being the only location in the Universe containing life. I'm saying that if the Earth is actually flat, but all planets are round... Then that makes Earth the most special place of all, because every other celestial body is spherical.

More Flat Earths? I don't know. I guess that would mean if there are many Flat Earths, then it's designed specifically to host life for whatever reason. Hmm... Yeah, I'm not sure.

I guess flat Earth could disprove physics, but it would open a whole can of worms. It's fascinating to think about, though. Well, I mention God because I think in some forms of Christianity (not the one I grew up knowing) and other religions, there's a firmament over the Earth that separates us from the Higher Realms/Heaven. That's the most common reason I personally hear for a Flat Earth. Although most Christians believe in a Round Earth, and I'm pretty sure the Bible does mention the Earth being round (but I'd have to go back and look).

Well, why make other planets spherical and only Earth the only odd one out? That's why even in a "Reality is a Simulation" theory kind of deal, I don't believe in it.

The theory that some people have would be that our reality is similar to how The Matrix probably functions. Now how complex it would be, I imagine pretty complex if it's able to handle everything going on in our reality as it is. But I wouldn't have any sort of clue how it would work, or even what kind of computer or technology it'd be using. It's all interesting concepts, to be sure, but I wouldn't know how one would begin to prove it.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
From our perspective, it absolutely is. But what if objectively speaking, there are WAY more planets with intelligent life on it? We'd still be special, but a lot more common instead of us literally being the only location in the Universe containing life. I'm saying that if the Earth is actually flat, but all planets are round... Then that makes Earth the most special place of all, because every other celestial body is spherical.
Ok but we have no way of proving that all planets are round / spherical so I don't think it would prove religion.

More Flat Earths? I don't know. I guess that would mean if there are many Flat Earths, then it's designed specifically to host life for whatever reason. Hmm... Yeah, I'm not sure.
So a flat Earth would not show uniqueness.

I guess flat Earth could disprove physics, but it would open a whole can of worms. It's fascinating to think about, though. Well, I mention God because I think in some forms of Christianity (not the one I grew up knowing) and other religions, there's a firmament over the Earth that separates us from the Higher Realms/Heaven. That's the most common reason I personally hear for a Flat Earth. Although most Christians believe in a Round Earth, and I'm pretty sure the Bible does mention the Earth being round (but I'd have to go back and look).
I think it would force us to reconsider our current physics.

Well, why make other planets spherical and only Earth the only odd one out? That's why even in a "Reality is a Simulation" theory kind of deal, I don't believe in it.
The Earth is the odd one out based on what we have seen so far. Anyway if someone wanted to hide the fact that we were in a simulation it would make more sense to make the Earth "look" just like the other planets that we can "see".

The theory that some people have would be that our reality is similar to how The Matrix probably functions. Now how complex it would be, I imagine pretty complex if it's able to handle everything going on in our reality as it is. But I wouldn't have any sort of clue how it would work, or even what kind of computer or technology it'd be using. It's all interesting concepts, to be sure, but I wouldn't know how one would begin to prove it.
[/QUOTE]
I think that higher forms of computers and data would be very different to our current level of technology. Reality is digital. Maybe the meta reality in a simulation is analogue (or even something else) which means that our limitation and our physical rules might not apply. Or put from the other side there is no reason why we should believe that the simulator creators are like us or work within similar technical and physical bounds to us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, sure. But you're forgetting that there's multiple Space Agencies in the world that wouldn't have Nazi ties. Canada, Russia, India, China, Japan, Iran, Ukraine, Italy, and the US just created a Space Force. Even if we were to assume NASA is lying (which sure, they're definitely not sharing everything they know, that goes without saying), there's still multiple agencies that exist that have no obligations to also keep up with NASA's facade. Not unless it's something decided by the UN and it's kept a worldwide secret, but again... Why?

Even then, NASA back in the day wouldn't be the same NASA we know in 2020. Assuming they're lying about everything requires proof of such. And again, why would they be lying about everything? There'd have to be an end game to all of that. If the Earth is flat, why hide that fact? And why is the Earth flat?

I'm not speaking on flat earth...i could careless...im speaking on the fact no one has been in space period.

Leaders of countries lie all the time but can you name me one countries agency that would expose their own secrets to the world about their main objectives.