Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's not what I said...

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh shyt never thought about it like that. Where are the stars in this pic??

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Okay... :francis:

Let's say NASA is lying to us this entire time. The Earth is flat, space doesn't exist, all of that. I wanna know, WHY would they lie?

In history, people back in the day have thought that the world was flat until they travelled by boat and realized there was no edge... Because eventually if they kept going, they'd find themselves back at where they began. This is further proven today by airplanes, because they fly in multiple different directions. If you were in Seattle and wanted to go to Japan, you wouldn't fly in the direction of New York City, you'd fly West until you'd reach your destination. Same goes for if you're in Vancouver and wanted to go to Paris, you wouldn't fly West, you'd fly East over the Atlantic Ocean.

Now if this wasn't true, then you'd naturally maintain the belief that the Earth is flat due to the natural boundaries that exist -- once you reach a certain point, that's it. And since many adventurers and explorers would've travelled by boat over the MANY centuries that man has walked the Earth, many would corroborate this. There wouldn't be any need to then lie to the world and say "Yes, the Earth is actually round!", because too many people would've at some point discovered what the truth is. Not unless you're having military all across the edge of the Earth, which would be... Absolutely crazy, never mind impossible during the Exploration Era.

So then my question is, what would the World Government gain in lying to the people that the Earth is round? What concrete reason would there be? Not to mention, we can see the Moon from our atmosphere, even in the daytime. Is the argument that the Moon is a projection, and if so, how is that possible? If not, why is the Moon round and Earth for whatever reason flat? The only arguments I could possibly see would be, whichever religion that currently supports the belief of a firmament, or "we live in a simulated reality"... And how in the hell do you propose to prove either are true?

It just wouldn't make sense for NASA to be lying about something as serious as THAT, there's no reason for them to. With how many people travel every single day, there's only so long until that lie would've been exposed... Never mind the fact that there are reported locations where you can actually SEE the Earth's curvature.
Once again, a person can travel in a flat circle and end up where they started

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Elon Musk is throwing billions of dollars away on Space X for the lulz. All the thousands of scientists, engineers, astronomers, professors wake up everyday to live a lie.
Elon musk gets government grants champ

NASA gets $10 billion+ a year taxpayer dollars and they cant go to the moon anymore apparently

All the photos they produce are computer generated

You dont ever wonder where all that money is going?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Elon Musk is throwing billions of dollars away on Space X for the lulz. All the thousands of scientists, engineers, astronomers, professors wake up everyday to live a lie.

Must be. :dead: There's 7+ billion people in existence, and we live in this era where we're blessed to have technology. Technology that can capture an image or video in high quality and upload it at the exact same time on platforms where millions around the world have access to it instantaneously. And nobody out of those 7 billion people would've taken a picture or video of this edge by now? :usure: There's an abundance of UFO sightings and pictures of those, but no edge??

All it would take is a YouTuber like Logan Paul to go on a World Expedition and live stream all of it in order to prove NASA's lying. (And he actually would attempt such a thing, too.)

Because history has shown us to really control people it is not by hording resources or using force but it is lying to them about the shape of earth. When people knew the earth was flat it was peaceful.

I disagree though, because you can control humanity without even needing to touch on the subject of the shape of the Earth. The powers that be can easily influence social media and news outlets on a whim, and they probably do this actively all the time. Nobody's walking around saying "Boy, the Government really screwed me over with these tax returns, but at least the Earth is still round!" That's not something the average person thinks about, because why would they? People would sooner believe the Government is lying about aliens instead of the Earth being flat, I guarantee you.

And also, war was still prevalent back when people thought the Earth was flat. Of course, humanity wasn't nearly as large nor did we possess the capability to annihilate each other to devastating degrees that we do now, but they did occur. Look to Ancient Greece and Rome to see how things went down. Hell, in Bible times, war happened relatively often. War is a product of humanity being unable to settle their differences amicably and vie for supremacy over another in order to resolve their disagreements, while also seeking to claim new power or some sort of benefit along the way. The shape of the Earth has no bearing on that. That'd be like your friend telling you that it's impossible to climb Mount Everest, and then once you show him proof that not only CAN it be done, but it HAS been done... He now wants to box you up.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Where do meteorites come from on a Flat Earth? If they come from within the "dome", then what force is causing them to accelerate so that friction causes them to incinerate themselves or explode?

How far away is the Sun?

Can you use math to calculate the distance?

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must be. :dead: There's 7+ billion people in existence, and we live in this era where we're blessed to have technology. Technology that can capture an image or video in high quality and upload it at the exact same time on platforms where millions around the world have access to it instantaneously. And nobody out of those 7 billion people would've taken a picture or video of this edge by now? :usure: There's an abundance of UFO sightings and pictures of those, but no edge??

All it would take is a YouTuber like Logan Paul to go on a World Expedition and live stream all of it in order to prove NASA's lying. (And he actually would attempt such a thing, too.)

I disagree though, because you can control humanity without even needing to touch on the subject of the shape of the Earth. The powers that be can easily influence social media and news outlets on a whim, and they probably do this actively all the time. Nobody's walking around saying "Boy, the Government really screwed me over with these tax returns, but at least the Earth is still round!" That's not something the average person thinks about, because why would they? People would sooner believe the Government is lying about aliens instead of the Earth being flat, I guarantee you.

And also, war was still prevalent back when people thought the Earth was flat. Of course, humanity wasn't nearly as large nor did we possess the capability to annihilate each other to devastating degrees that we do now, but they did occur. Look to Ancient Greece and Rome to see how things went down. Hell, in Bible times, war happened relatively often. War is a product of humanity being unable to settle their differences amicably and vie for supremacy over another in order to resolve their disagreements, while also seeking to claim new power or some sort of benefit along the way. The shape of the Earth has no bearing on that. That'd be like your friend telling you that it's impossible to climb Mount Everest, and then once you show him proof that not only CAN it be done, but it HAS been done... He now wants to box you up.

Adam and eve didn't get kicked out of paradise until they ate a round fruit.

Think about it
:ufdup:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

What "edge" are you referring to?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay... :francis:

Let's say NASA is lying to us this entire time. The Earth is flat, space doesn't exist, all of that. I wanna know, WHY would they lie?

In history, people back in the day have thought that the world was flat until they travelled by boat and realized there was no edge... Because eventually if they kept going, they'd find themselves back at where they began. This is further proven today by airplanes, because they fly in multiple different directions. If you were in Seattle and wanted to go to Japan, you wouldn't fly in the direction of New York City, you'd fly West until you'd reach your destination. Same goes for if you're in Vancouver and wanted to go to Paris, you wouldn't fly West, you'd fly East over the Atlantic Ocean.

Now if this wasn't true, then you'd naturally maintain the belief that the Earth is flat due to the natural boundaries that exist -- once you reach a certain point, that's it. And since many adventurers and explorers would've travelled by boat over the MANY centuries that man has walked the Earth, many would corroborate this. There wouldn't be any need to then lie to the world and say "Yes, the Earth is actually round!", because too many people would've at some point discovered what the truth is. Not unless you're having military all across the edge of the Earth, which would be... Absolutely crazy, never mind impossible during the Exploration Era.

So then my question is, what would the World Government gain in lying to the people that the Earth is round? What concrete reason would there be? Not to mention, we can see the Moon from our atmosphere, even in the daytime. Is the argument that the Moon is a projection, and if so, how is that possible? If not, why is the Moon round and Earth for whatever reason flat? The only arguments I could possibly see would be, whichever religion that currently supports the belief of a firmament, or "we live in a simulated reality"... And how in the hell do you propose to prove either are true?

It just wouldn't make sense for NASA to be lying about something as serious as THAT, there's no reason for them to. With how many people travel every single day, there's only so long until that lie would've been exposed... Never mind the fact that there are reported locations where you can actually SEE the Earth's curvature.

NASA was created by Nazis Scientists but hey they don't go around telling people that.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I only ever tried on clear nights

I had a mediocre camera

I tracked the ISS on a website and tried to zoom in on it but i wasnt able to zoom in far enough to see anything other than a light

How long after sunset did you attempt to view the ISS?