Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If there is a "dome" over the Earth that keeps the air pressurized, how come the air pressure decreases the farther you raise your altitude? Why is there an objectively observable pressure gradient?​

:sas1:
Obreh Winfrey said:
Why take a photo of a hologram
d6f.jpg

You can never ever begin to apprehend a hologram.​

:sas2:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If there is a "dome" over the Earth that keeps the air pressurized, how come the air pressure decreases the farther you raise your altitude? Why is there an objectively observable pressure gradient?
:sas1:
Because the weight of the air, which has never been proven to exist mind you, is heavier at the bottom of the dome. Why do you think pressure goes up the deeper you go in the ocean
full

That one was so good I almost believed it myself :whew:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I see stars period...

You only see the brightest stars in the city. Go out to somewhere rural and you'll see that they're are so many more stars that they drown out the only stars in you can see in the city. With that being said, if you can see the ISS with your naked eye, what's so hard to comprehend about the authenticity of the video it films?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You only see the brightest stars in the city. Go out to somewhere rural and you'll see that they're are so many more stars that they drown out the only stars in you can see in the city. With that being said, if you can see the ISS with your naked eye, what's so hard to comprehend about the authenticity of the video it films?

:ehh: this is true