Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Didn't the skinny one OD on heroin :leostare:

:wtf:

z4471428O.jpg

skull2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0rw5xIyGc

"Skull" is now a College Professor, and Bulk is a Graphic Artist.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Turbo was :rudy:

But In Space>>>>*

Best season by far. All kinds of epic plot twists for a Power Rangers season. The villain being the Red Ranger's long lost sister, the Psycho Rangers, Red Ranger having to kill Zordon at the end, etc. Not to mention they left that little kid on Earth. :russ:

But I lost interest after that. I think it was the point where they started having a new team every season and the story wasn't really connected to the previous seasons any more.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just noticed all this sh*t on Netflix and I stopped watching as a kid after they killed off Zordon.. then years later I was flippin through the channels and saw Tommy came back :lawd:

Anyways, I'm reliving my childhood briefly by watching key episodes I forgot about.. like:

- The Green Ranger saga
- Lord Zedd's arrival
- All the episodes they gave their powers to someone else
- All the episodes where somebody came back
- The TMNT crossover

I'm just wondering... where did they go wrong?

Was it the many name changes that threw people off?

Was it getting rid of key characters that threw people off? Man I was watching the episode where Zack and somebody gave their powers up to some losers and I'm like, man that was the lamest excuse to write them off the show.

Was it making the villains lamer and lamer? How does Lord Zedd's first menacing appearance slowly turn into him being a watered down fool running from King Mondo?

Or was it them trying to make Alpha start actin cool talkin with slang?
i don't know if this has been posted yet but "Power Rangers" is a show from Japan. The version in Japan keeps ending and new versions start after the previous version ends. that's why all the name changes because the fighting footage is taken from Japan and when shyt changes over there they change it over here too. there are like 37 versions of the show from Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Sentai

really Power Rangers should have just filmed their own fights over here.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Turbo was :rudy:

But In Space>>>>*

Best season by far. All kinds of epic plot twists for a Power Rangers season. The villain being the Red Ranger's long lost sister, the Psycho Rangers, Red Ranger having to kill Zordon at the end, etc. Not to mention they left that little kid on Earth. :russ:

But I lost interest after that. I think it was the point where they started having a new team every season and the story wasn't really connected to the previous seasons any more.

Yeah In Space had some gems. Psycho Rangers :whew:

I did like the continuity In Space had. How about when Adam came through with his :flabbynsick: morpher and powers. Alpha was like :whoa: chill breh your link to the morphing grid got bodied, it ain't your time no mo'.

So every time Adam morphed he could die. He inspired Carlos but he had to pack his bags and retire after the last morph nearly snatched his life :heh:

I heard he came back for Operation Overdrive though but I haven't seen that iteration.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

I did like the continuity In Space had. How about when Adam came through with his :flabbynsick: morpher and powers. Alpha was like :whoa: chill breh your link to the morphing grid got bodied, it ain't your time no mo'.

So every time Adam morphed he could die. He inspired Carlos but he had to pack his bags and retire after the last morph almost snatched his life :heh:

I heard he came back for Operation Overdrive though but I haven't seen that iteration.

Space's finale was supposed to be 3 episodes but they cut to 2 cause of the budget. :rudy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I could never stand was how is it they blast someone, that the blast is shot blast behind them, can they freakin aim? :mindblown:
Tommy Oliver GOAT ranger is not even close.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i don't know if this has been posted yet but "Power Rangers" is a show from Japan. The version in Japan keeps ending and new versions start after the previous version ends. that's why all the name changes because the fighting footage is taken from Japan and when shyt changes over there they change it over here too. there are like 37 versions of the show from Japan.
Super Sentai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

really Power Rangers should have just filmed their own fights over here.

Too expensive.

The whole point of Power Rangers was that it was cheap to produce because they could just recycle Super Sentai footage. Would've defeated the purpose and cost too much money if they used all their own footage. You have to remember, $$$ rules all.

So every time Adam morphed he could die. He inspired Carlos but he had to pack his bags and retire after the last morph almost snatched his life :heh:

Shyt was dope. :yes:

Dunno about Operation Overdrive, but did anybody ever see Forever Red? The episode where all the past Red Rangers (including Jason and Tommy) teamed up? Shyt was :whew: .

The nostalgia. :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Too expensive.

The whole point of Power Rangers was that it was cheap to produce because they could just recycle Super Sentai footage. Would've defeated the purpose and cost too much money if they used all their own village. You have to remember, $$$ rules all.

Dunno about Operation Overdrive, but did anybody ever see Forever Red? The episode where all the past Red Rangers (including Jason and Tommy) teamed up? Shyt was :whew: .

Power Rangers Forever Red 1 - YouTube

power rangers forever red 2 - YouTube
they produced an American movie which i don't believe used any Japanese footage and was profitable.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Too expensive.

The whole point of Power Rangers was that it was cheap to produce because they could just recycle Super Sentai footage. Would've defeated the purpose and cost too much money if they used all their own village. You have to remember, $$$ rules all.

Power Rangers Forever Red 1 - YouTube

power rangers forever red 2 - YouTube

Yeah, that was piff! :salute:

I remember reading somewhere that Leo from Lost Galaxy was begged by producers and fans to come back for that reunion. The actor thought his Power Rangers role was lame as fukk and only took it to pay his way through Law school. :russ: