Can't believe some of yall still watch this shyt :heh:

Ninja Storm and SPD were dope.......or so I've heard :guilty:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont Power Rangers still come on Nick on Saturdays
Not sure.. I haven't watched a full season since In Space. I saw a lil bit of the 1 where Tommy came back on... I don't even know what Power Rangers is called now

Happened to see the old episodes on Netflix and started :stylin:

Oh yeah, does anybody know how any behind the scenes reasons why ppl left the earlier shows and later came back? Or any storyline issues like how did Kimberly go from Tommy to Jason.... and then according to Google, end up with Skull? :what:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Remember_the_White_Ranger__by_NeoMordiki.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
The memories :ohlawd:

I'm 24 years old, and back when Power Rangers first premiered i was 5 years old and in kindergarten, shyt was the GOAT non-animated kids show. Talking about this shyt at school with friends/playing the video games, owning all the action figures/being a Ranger for Halloween was >>>>>>>>

I had the complete Red Ranger and White Ranger costumes, The Red Ranger gloves, and the White Rangers sword :noah: I even had a Power Ranger cake for my birthday one year with Power ranger figurines as the candles :gladbron:

but by 96'-97 when i was in 4th grade and the Mighty Morphin era was over, the shyt was no longer cool, it was strictly WCW,WWF by that time :birdman:

I can't see how anyone my age or older was still watching this after the Mighty Morphin seasons, although the way you nikkas hyping Power Rangers: In Space, i might have to go give it a look.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how I watched everything up till sdp, I'd say all of them were good but zeo for some reason was the least rememberd one for me, even tho I had the zeo comic books and toys.

Also I liked how certain rangers or past events popped up in later series after in space.

I just remembered that guy that looked like a green grid line, name was ekliptor. Best villain evaaaa. Oh and who remembers the yellow ranger Ashley? Forrrkin sexy

Will post some things when I'm on pc

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
they produced an American movie which i don't believe used any Japanese footage and was profitable.

I think they were given a bigger budget for the two movies, would of been nice for ogri al footage all the time. I really didn't know they recycle the footage

Any japs or chinamans on here that won't to break down the jap version for us?