Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y'all droppin gems in this thread.. I may just watch the entire In Space season instead of just a few episodes and to check out that other season y'all said was good after In Space..

I see the YouTube link for "Forever Red" but is that episode on Netflix? Which PR incarnation is that from?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
ive always felt goldar was underrated..

They really fukked him up in the second season. :snoop:

But early Goldar with the OG voice in the beginning of Season 1 :ohlawd:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9TqI1aPX9g#t=498[/ame]

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y'all droppin gems in this thread.. I may just watch the entire In Space season instead of just a few episodes and to check out that other season y'all said was good after In Space..

I see the YouTube link for "Forever Red" but is that episode on Netflix? Which PR incarnation is that from?

In space was nice. It was supposed to be the final season too.
Some of those guys in the earlier seasons could really throw down

Tommy, Jason, Adam. Those cats could really do somethings

Zack was ill. Rocky was a bad actor but nikka could fight.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In space was nice. It was supposed to be the final season too.

Yep. Turbo got really bad ratings so they expected In Space (the season after Turbo) to be the last one. So the writers pretty much said "fukk it" and pulled out all the stops. But the ratings for 'In Space' were so good that it basically saved the series. :obama:

That's why the seasons after In Space don't really have anything to do with the original storyline.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

It's from Wild Force :scusthov: and probably the only good thing from that season. I didn't watch much of Wild Force and didn't know about Forever Red until my younger brother who was watching the show told me it was coming.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Turbo got really bad ratings so they expected In Space (the season after Turbo) to be the last one. So the writers pretty much said "fukk it" and pulled out all the stops. But the ratings for 'In Space' were so good that it basically saved the series. :obama:

That's why the seasons after In Space don't really have anything to do with the original storyline.

:krs: You see it. They killed Zordon and had no series center at all. Which was fine from 1999-2004 but Disney turned it into mush. It was supposed to go off the air in 2009 as well.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those who don't know what RPM is, you miss Adelaide Kane
0.jpg

AdelaideKane07.jpg

Adelaide+Kane+NYLON+Magazine+Tommy+Girl+Celebrate+dojgMY4QMl5l.jpg

MV5BMjA1Mjc1MzIxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA1NjU1Mg@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

adelaide_kane_adelaide_12_KjFyIIY.sized.jpg