Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making Tommy the leader.
Replacing the original cast members,
-Jason
-Zack
-Trini
Replacing voice actors for the bad guys.
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers The Movie.
The start of a New Power Rnagers Saga,
Power Rangers Zeo and Turbo etc.
But when Jason came back as the Gold Ranger :lawd: he was the truth. Had that flying pyramid.

co-sign all of this.

:whoa: That movie was awesome as a kid. That skydiving and rollerblading swag :win: And Tommy was fine as the Green ranger. The show really died with Power Rangers Zeo and those bullsh*t storylines that made no sense.

tommy was dope as the green ranger but when he became the white ranger that shyt was wack. his dragon zord was as powerful as all the other rangers zords combined. like why they even bother connecting up if Tommy got this super dragon zord just sitting there. also, what was up with the movie not even having dinosour robots

nut yeah since they was using battle footage from the japanese show i guess they just did whatever they could to tie the footage in anyway they could

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this crap is still on , i was at the dentist on saturday and its still on with a bunch of hipster kids as rangers

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Zeo was straight to me.. Jason came back through and shut it down as the Gold ranger.. iirc Billy was supposed to be the gold ranger but kept getting into it with cast and crew because they kept calling him a fakkit or fukking with him cause he was a homo(something of that nature) so Jason was the alternative since they weren't sure if Billy was gonna ditch the show .. Like a couple said before, it got whack when they made that little lame ass kid into a ranger during the Turbo episodes... Turbo killed peoples love for that show... How you gonna go from dinosaurs to wild animals to fukkingb lame ass cars :snoop:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just noticed all this sh*t on Netflix and I stopped watching as a kid after they killed off Zordon.. then years later I was flippin through the channels and saw Tommy came back :lawd:

Anyways, I'm reliving my childhood briefly by watching key episodes I forgot about.. like:

- The Green Ranger saga
- Lord Zedd's arrival
- All the episodes they gave their powers to someone else
- All the episodes where somebody came back
- The TMNT crossover

I'm just wondering... where did they go wrong?

Was it the many name changes that threw people off?

Was it getting rid of key characters that threw people off? Man I was watching the episode where Zack and somebody gave their powers up to some losers and I'm like, man that was the lamest excuse to write them off the show.

Was it making the villains lamer and lamer? How does Lord Zedd's first menacing appearance slowly turn into him being a watered down fool running from King Mondo?

Or was it them trying to make Alpha start actin cool talkin with slang?

It started downhill once they written off the green ranger, got rid of the OG 3, althought Aisha was fire. Then they changed the zords, and got rid of alpha and zordon.

They should had kept the green ranger and made tommy the leader.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Turbo had the GOAT finale though. Every season had the Rangers winning, and then Divatox came in and crushed buildings:mindblown:. No one saw that shyt coming back then.

Power Rangers has been :flabbynsick: since Disney bought it from Saban.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I thought Time Force was straight. Mighty Morphin' ---> In Space were great to good. Everything else was :scusthov: except for Time Force. SPD was tolerable but after that I left the Power Rangers alone.

It'll never happen but the series would have GOAT potential if it was made darker and geared to young adults or older.

It's also great material for video games if it isn't given to wack game devs.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Time Force was the GOAT.

Yup, my favorite out of the series. I think it's also the only one where the sixth ranger didn't lose swag throughout the show's run. Quantum ranger stayed gully and bitter. Even chumped the Red ranger without a suit :russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, my favorite out of the series. I think it's also the only one where the sixth ranger didn't lose swag throughout the show's run. Quantum ranger stayed gully and bitter. Even chumped the Red ranger without a suit :russ:

That season and ninja storm were pretty good . Also the dinosaur one with Tommy :shaq2: but like someone said my nephew watches the new stuff and the new actors are usually pretty bad and just cast for looks. I'm not saying look for oscars but take your craft serious , idk maybe it's the one or 2 season only thing . There were good seasons after zeo but the recent stuff :upsetfavre: it's finding a new Zord or ability everyday