Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's going to be in this current season.
Dino Charge is next season bruh. But you're right, there are picture of him from last summer up.
I was officially done once Zeo wrapped up and I was around 11 at that time I think. I casually paid attention to Turbo but meh it just wasn't in me anymore. Illest part of Zeo was when my man Jason came back. Watched those episodes on Netflix a few weeks back :wow:
Jason>>>>>

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dino Charge is next season bruh. But you're right, there are picture of him from last summer up.

Jason>>>>>

Jason is that dude. I know Tommy is the "most popular one" and since its the internet, everyone assumes that's true, but Jason has always been my favorite ranger and I never got the appeal of Tommy to be real

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason is that dude. I know Tommy is the "most popular one" and since its the internet, everyone assumes that's true, but Jason has always been my favorite ranger and I never got the appeal of Tommy to be real
I so agree!!! Jason was the FIRST power ranger. Them chicks liked tommy, he destroyed things but to me he was not the greatest leader (got the zords destroyed and relied on billy too much) Jason always went in to win and did it in style...

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas

Jason was also my favorite right along side Zack and I never got to appeal from Tommy either. Tommy to me was someone who overstayed his welcome and I'm just glad that Austin St. John is back into the fandom and is starting to make appearances in conventions and will be at Power Morphicon this year.

I wonder how the casting choices will be for Dino Charge since their will be 10+ rangers that will be featured. I'm hoping for a black female since it's been 13 years since we had one and I'm also hoping that they have a black male cast that isn't blue

flVjMw9Z.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I so agree!!! Jason was the FIRST power ranger. Them chicks liked tommy, he destroyed things but to me he was not the greatest leader (got the zords destroyed and relied on billy too much) Jason always went in to win and did it in style...

Classic case of Leonardo vs Raphael lol

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason was also my favorite right along side Zack and I never got to appeal from Tommy either. Tommy to me was someone who overstayed his welcome and I'm just glad that Austin St. John is back into the fandom and is starting to make appearances in conventions and will be at Power Morphicon this year.

I wonder how the casting choices will be for Dino Charge since their will be 10+ rangers that will be featured. I'm hoping for a black female since it's been 13 years since we had one and I'm also hoping that they have a black male cast that isn't blue

flVjMw9Z.png

To be fair he was one of the most popular kids heros until the mid 1990s, He was there while Austin left because of money(JDF should have left for more too.) But you see ASJ is his own man now.
Classic case of Leonardo vs Raphael lol

Lol yes, or Optimus vs Megatron or something similar

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a tommy fan, but this man played out should have gave another veteran the role (Jason)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching SPD on Netflix right now. God damn, this season is just as awful as I remember it being in 2005. :snoop:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm watching SPD on Netflix right now. God damn, this season is just as awful as I remember it being in 2005. :snoop:

Man...why you even watching that BS? :scusthov: :trash:

If I felt like marathoning some Power Rangers, I'd probably throw In Space or Time Force on. Maybe RPM.