Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chase, State Farm, and dunkin donuts commercials . Tanya the yellow ranger in zeo is on the come up...she on TV everyday!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chase, State Farm, and dunkin donuts commercials . Tanya the yellow ranger in zeo is on the come up...she on TV everyday!

add in a walmart commercial with her at the head of the Christmas Table.

Commercial MVP of 2013?...her commercials get play on every channel. see her at least once a day.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
jxJ4ToM.jpg

Holy shyt :deadrose:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rangers was my shyt when I was a kid. I was done before that in space shyt. My advice stop taking taking the footage from the Japanese sentai series and build your own shyt.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rangers was my shyt when I was a kid. I was done before that in space shyt. My advice stop taking taking the footage from the Japanese sentai series and build your own shyt.

me too. i didn't mess with turbo series, but i saw the movie in 5th grade. I got irritated with the stupid time travle in season 3....and i only came back to Zeo since jason came back as the gold ranger. It's like they got away from average teenagers/people saving the world that you could relate to.

I had to be low key in 4th grade cause brothas moved on and called it kid ish....but the funny thing is them same brothas got giga pets and played pokemon in middle school.