Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas
Rangers was my shyt when I was a kid. I was done before that in space shyt. My advice stop taking taking the footage from the Japanese sentai series and build your own shyt.

They will never do that. Toei and Saban is in a relationship that makes a whole of lot money for the both of them. It's just cheaper to buy footage already made then just doing it from scratch. The problem with Power Rangers today is Jonathan Tzachor who rather do a copy and paste than come up with original ideas. Hopefully with the rumors of Judd Lynn coming back for Dino Charge that the show will return back to its former glory.

jxJ4ToM.jpg

Holy shyt :deadrose:

That's fake but someone with a massive ego like JDF, I wouldn't be surprised if he does return.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
They will never do that. Toei and Saban is in a relationship that makes a whole of lot money for the both of them. It's just cheaper to buy footage already made then just doing it from scratch. The problem with Power Rangers today is Jonathan Tzachor who rather do a copy and paste than come up with original ideas. Hopefully with the rumors of Judd Lynn coming back for Dino Charge that the show will return back to its former glory.

That's fake but someone with a massive ego like JDF, I wouldn't be surprised if he does return.

He's going to be in this current season.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Them Disney seasons fukked them over something serious, and moving to NZ.

Nickalodean is sorta fukking them over too with the limits and shyt...and :snoop: reusing the same fukking theme song and replacing Samurai with Mega Force

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I stopped at power rangers in space and came back for Time force.

After that I was about 12 or 13...I was done

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I stopped at Zeo and came back for Time force.

After that I was about 12 or 13...I was done

I was officially done once Zeo wrapped up and I was around 11 at that time I think. I casually paid attention to Turbo but meh it just wasn't in me anymore. Illest part of Zeo was when my man Jason came back. Watched those episodes on Netflix a few weeks back :wow:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I was officially done once Zeo wrapped up and I was around 11 at that time I think. I casually paid attention to Turbo but meh it just wasn't in me anymore. Illest part of Zeo was when my man Jason came back. Watched those episodes on Netflix a few weeks back :wow:

shyt was dope man, smh at me in classes trying to prove that tanya bf or whoever that black dude was would be the gold ranger :mjlol: . I got the shows mixed up though

I originally stopped at in space and came back for time force. I didn't fukk with turbo like that either, it was stupid when they brought in the little ass kid and the voice over of him in the ranger suit

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm 28 and i feel the same way about power rangers as I did at ages 7-11 after watching it on netflix.
1st half season 2 intro still gets me hyped up! i remember season 2 debuting in prime time and watching it with my folks. 1st half of season 2 they were swagged up!!!

season 1 was cool...and season 2 was amazing (even though that's how they became a caricature with they way they called for the zords) ...the thunderzords were my favorite. until the white ranger came around and they switched cast members and made lord zedd a goof ball. season 3 was okay but it had toooo much time time travel, stupid ninjor, and switching swords for no reason and turning people into kids.

Zeo when jason came back was solid. And I still can't watch that kid ranger in turbo.

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we were always amazed with the green ranger custom as it went from hard to soft. it was soft for the putties until he fought monsters and went hard....we just accepted it as armor, lol.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i'm 28 and i feel the same way about power rangers as I did at ages 7-11 after watching it on netflix.
1st half season 2 intro still gets me hyped up! i remember season 2 debuting in prime time and watching it with my folks. 1st half of season 2 they were swagged up!!!

season 1 was cool...and season 2 was amazing (even though that's how they became a caricature with they way they called for the zords) ...the thunderzords were my favorite. until the white ranger came around and they switched cast members and made lord zedd a goof ball. season 3 was okay but it had toooo much time time travel, stupid ninjor, and switching swords for no reason and turning people into kids.

Zeo when jason came back was solid. And I still can't watch that kid ranger in turbo.

I still remember that prime time season premiere like it was yesterday. Incredible TV. Didn't X Men come on that same night?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they havent, you just grew up....this shyt is still going strong and lil kids dig it...my godson and kids at his daycare dig the shyt outta the current power rangers