Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm currently watching Lost Galaxy and I have to say that Trakeena was a bad ass villain and even better than Astromena.

That final battle between her and the rangers was one of the best ranger fights ever!!!

adyVisVJ.gif

Also the only Disney seasons I liked was Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder. After that the other seasons didn't hold my interest and they spent to much time on big explosions.
I am too. LG is pretty good. I wish it had more magna defender.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speak for yourself. The 1st two seasons were enjoyable to watch at age 27.
Fits right along with saved by the bell where the characters were better than the concept.

Thought they were cool as hell growing up! the style...the swag.
Funny its one of like 3 kids shows people remember from that era. MMPR holds up well. Especially compared to the "cartoons" on today.

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas
@J-Fire Turbo rangers were the worst, although FOX's lineup in 97 was not all that.

Turbo did get somewhat better once the older rangers got replaced. Turbo's main problem in the beginning was it trying to be serious and also adding to the fact that both Zordon and Alpha 5 got replaced by a generic bytch who spoke in riddles and Alpha 6 who thought that he was black.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Turbo did get somewhat better once the older rangers got replaced. Turbo's main problem in the beginning was it trying to be serious and also adding to the fact that both Zordon and Alpha 5 got replaced by a generic bytch who spoke in riddles and Alpha 6 who thought that he was black.
And the Turbo power didn't look like an upgrade to the masses. But I agree, at that point it had been the same four rangers for 4 years at the point. Alpha 6 was supposed to be a New Yorker lol.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They went wrong by not getting new power rangers for the next generation. . You cant have your audience outgrow you and keep the same cast. A reboot has to be in order at some point.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny its one of like 3 kids shows people remember from that era. MMPR holds up well. Especially compared to the "cartoons" on today.

Sponge Bob became classic and hold up the the 90's cartoons. You couldn't miss it and I had to be in high school when it came out, lol.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sponge Bob became classic and hold up the the 90's cartoons. You couldn't miss it and I had to be in high school when it came out, lol.

nevermind....it was created in 1999 when I was in 8th (technically a 90's cartoon), lol. But Sponge Bob blew up in the 2000's a few season in so it really wasn't part of the 90's IMO.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They went wrong by not getting new power rangers for the next generation. . You cant have your audience outgrow you and keep the same cast. A reboot has to be in order at some point.
By the time they did it. those born 1986-1990. The prime targets were on to pokemon and the like

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They missed their window and the next thing came along and evaporated them.
Basically. Sad to because its a much better show even now. Like I said by the time they did it, they lost the first gen fans. But @J-Fire @AquaCityBoy mentioned this but Lost Galaxy was the highest rated show on Fox Kids. They got 1990-1994 kids with LG and In space but those shows didn't have the hold over the popculture that MMPR did.