Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'll go with everyone that said ZEO

Only Rangers I acknowledge got diamonds on their chest

the-power-rangers-tv-series105-1-g.jpg

I do remember stop watchin' when ZEO started

I had some toys, but, never really watched it, on TV

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers The Movie.

:hmm: No disrespecting the classic

Film_MMPR_Poster.jpg

The construction site fight scene, alone >>>

You trippin', breh

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Film_MMPR_Poster.jpg

You trippin', breh

i feel you but if you like pleasant surprises you should check out power rangers in space the way they didi that arch connecting all the shows from before and a few of the series after is really cool i think you would like it

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas
I'm currently watching Lost Galaxy and I have to say that Trakeena was a bad ass villain and even better than Astromena.

That final battle between her and the rangers was one of the best ranger fights ever!!!

adyVisVJ.gif

Also the only Disney seasons I liked was Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder. After that the other seasons didn't hold my interest and they spent to much time on big explosions.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel you but if you like pleasant surprises you should check out power rangers in space the way they didi that arch connecting all the shows from before and a few of the series after is really cool i think you would like it

i heard they killed zordon and rita and zed went to the good side because of it.

once jason came back to ZEO and they showed commercials so I checked it out again cause Tommy wasn't that cool as leader and agitated me season 3 and I was secretly watching cause all my peers jumped ship at age 10 and was only into sports and action with real weapons. I thought Tommy was the man until he became leader and he couldn't hold a candle to Jason. Jason's command of switching zords and strategy was impeccable.

I saw the turbo movie....but I couldn't stomach the turbo show and got turned off before I found out they had a black leader from this thread. Apparently Power Rangers in space brings it full circle and being 27 I think it's time to lift the boycott and venture into the new shows. Should I stomach turbo before I see in Space?...or can i jump in?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i heard they killed zordon and rita and zed went to the good side because of it.

once jason came back to ZEO and they showed commercials so I checked it out again cause Tommy wasn't that cool as leader and agitated me season 3 and I was secretly watching cause all my peers jumped ship at age 10 and was only into sports and action with real weapons. I thought Tommy was the man until he became leader and he couldn't hold a candle to Jason. Jason's command of switching zords and strategy was impeccable.

I saw the turbo movie....but I couldn't stomach the turbo show and got turned off before I found out they had a black leader from this thread. Apparently Power Rangers in space brings it full circle and being 27 I think it's time to lift the boycott and venture into the new shows. Should I stomach turbo before I see in Space?...or can i jump in?

turbo sucked and was getting stale probably skip it the new people where better when they came on but they really came into there own for space just watch the end of turbo that led to the rangers going into space in the first place and enjoy

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

Film_MMPR_Poster.jpg

You trippin', breh

:what:
The construction fight scene is the only part of the movie that somewhat tied in with the MMPR tv show besides the pink slime goons they were fighting. Even a true fan would say that's circus garbage as a whole. Took make it even worse the movie had nothing to do with the Ninja series in MMPR tv show.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:what:
The construction fight scene is the only part of the movie that somewhat tied in with the MMPR tv show besides the pink slime goons they were fighting. Even a true fan would say that's circus garbage as a whole. Took make it even worse the movie had nothing to do with the Ninja series in MMPR tv show.
All I know; I just got back from FYE and almost copped...I think I still have it on VHS, though :scheme:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard they were gonna reboot with a pg13 movie what happened? :blessed:

Imagine Tommy and Kimberly being PG-13.
Zack spittin game in PG-13

I guess it could work with a reboot....but they better have the personalities to get it done. Original power rangers were cool beyond being rangers.

And after watching Zeo again I figured out Jason had a love interest for the first time. Jason had that girl that worked at Ernie's bar....

And Jason last line was "you can't save the world forever" and Tommy agreed and smiled.....cut to credits. and i think that alluded to All the Zeo rangers being gone 19 episodes into turbo according to Netflix. Jason knew it was time to move on and was at peace.....

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Imagine Tommy and Kimberly being PG-13.
Zack spittin game in PG-13

I guess it could work with a reboot....but they better have the personalities to get it done. Original power rangers were cool beyond being rangers.

And after watching Zeo again I figured out Jason had a love interest for the first time. Jason had that girl that worked at Ernie's bar....

And Jason last line was "you can't save the world forever" and Tommy agreed and smiled.....cut to credits. and i think that alluded to All the Zeo rangers being gone 19 episodes into turbo according to Netflix. Jason knew it was time to move on and was at peace.....
But didn't he come back later on?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Power Rangers was terrible from jump. I need to ask my parents why they let me indulge in that nonsense :snoop:

As a kid I thought it was dope until after the movie, but I was a kid and Nostalgia was not nice when this shyt hit Netflix :scusthov:

I tried an episode or two of every series out there, and at best the only series that I could probably fukk with is Rangers in Space, it had a serious tone to it but I'm already watching three shows at one time that's taking all of my leisure TV time :manny:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But didn't he come back later on?

not full time. Jason came back for a "forever red" episode in a later season that I didn't see.

I think Tommy came back after getting a PHD and being forced into it....but I think he was content no longer being a ranger.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power Rangers was terrible from jump. I need to ask my parents why they let me indulge in that nonsense :snoop:

As a kid I thought it was dope until after the movie, but I was a kid and Nostalgia was not nice when this shyt hit Netflix :scusthov:

I tried an episode or two of every series out there, and at best the only series that I could probably fukk with is Rangers in Space, it had a serious tone to it but I'm already watching three shows at one time that's taking all of my leisure TV time :manny:

speak for yourself. The 1st two seasons were enjoyable to watch at age 27.
Fits right along with saved by the bell where the characters were better than the concept.

Thought they were cool as hell growing up! the style...the swag.