Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just to let everyone know a lot of former rangers are returning for the 20th anniversary including Tommy

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05...-white-ranger?abthid=51a68c4bbea8985a78000024

946939_10151482731811687_1109432081_n-610x406.jpg

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you ain't that Tanya from zeo in the state farm commercial? haha talk about speaking people up. Would have never recongized her until i started watching zeo on netflix this month.

back in elementary school i took a power ranger break and thought they got a new aisha or something for a few episodes cause I didn't watch until commercials told me about a gold ranger. I missed pretty much the 1st half of zeo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Current Pink Ranger from Mega Force looking good too...

2qlv0g3.jpg
[/IMG]

2psrllu.jpg
[/IMG]

:whew:

But my ALL TIME FAVORITE is still the original

160udd4.jpg
[/IMG]

1zdlxzm.jpg
[/IMG]

:ohhh::damn::wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, real talk one of the top 10 gulliest things I've ever seen is when the green ranger hopped in the megazord and starting fukking the other rangers up. That shyt was too cold. Even as a kid I was like dayum! That's fukked up.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok can someone clarify this for me....I thought all the scenes of the power rangers in costume fighting the bad guys were actually taken from the episodes that aired in japan. I thought the episodes aired in the US were only of the rangers not in costume and then they cut and paste the fight scenes from the overseas versions and added them to the scenes filmed here in the US when they werent in costume.

or am i wrong and all episodes that air in america or original episodes that are shot fully here in america and then the japanese have their own version

also does anyone know how much these actors who play the rangers get paid

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ok can someone clarify this for me....I thought all the scenes of the power rangers in costume fighting the bad guys were actually taken from the episodes that aired in japan. I thought the episodes aired in the US were only of the rangers not in costume and then they cut and paste the fight scenes from the overseas versions and added them to the scenes filmed here in the US when they werent in costume.

or am i wrong and all episodes that air in america or original episodes that are shot fully here in america and then the japanese have their own version

also does anyone know how much these actors who play the rangers get paid

No idea how much they get paid.

But as far as the first question, it's a mix of Japanese and American footage. The fights with monsters tended to be Japanese footage, the fights with putties and whatnot tended to be American footage a lot of the time. Also, Lord Zedd was a villain created exclusively for America.

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats a good photo but that bytch is wrinkley

:usure:

Ummm...no she aint. At all. Have you ever seen her in person? Took this pic myself at a convention just 2 years ago. In person she is one of the hottest (and nicest / friendliest) women I have ever seen. :wow:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bout to finish up watching zeo. Never seen all the episodes growing up cause I was lost interest season 3 with them changing zords everyweek...and the personalities of the kids from grand Canyon high school not holding up to jason, zack, and trini.

Zeo Rangers the most powerful? Nope. Rita and Zed made a purse monster near the end of the Zeo that only lost cause it was stupid at the end. They couldn't finish it with the zeo zord or super zeo zords as it reflected all the attacks and finishing moves.

Rita and Zed were working out of a make-shift trailer too. I think the Ninja zords were more powerful than the Zeo Zords as Rita and Zed ain't never dominated against them. Zeo Zords were flabby and sick.