Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Power rangers got wack after Space, when every season was its own stand alone garbage. I remember how young I was yet I was so genuinely upset at how horrible Lost Galaxy was. Then the lightspeed rescue season after that was just a slap in the face. Then I remember they started getting lazy cause their was one season where the didn't even cast a full team. They only had 3 people :what:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power rangers got wack after Space, when every season was its own stand alone garbage. I remember how young I was yet I was so genuinely upset at how horrible Lost Galaxy was. Then the lightspeed rescue season after that was just a slap in the face. Then I remember they started getting lazy cause their was one season where the didn't even cast a full team. They only had 3 people :what:

That's actually Ninja Storm which is one of the best seasons. They started out with 3 Rangers but added more as the show went on. Plus they had those Thunder Rangers which were the trillest heel debut since Tommy as the Green Ranger :whew:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's actually Ninja Storm which is one of the best seasons. They started out with 3 Rangers but added more as the show went on. Plus they had those Thunder Rangers which were the trillest heel debut since Tommy as the Green Ranger :whew:

If you say so bro. :yeshrug: Wasn't their "Zordon' a talking Hamster?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you say so bro. :yeshrug: Wasn't their "Zordon' a talking Hamster?

Yeah I can't front, THAT part of the show was wack. To be fair though every mentor has been wack post Zordon.

And the Hamster was still better than that annoying bytch from Wild Force.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow:
971730_519954064734785_1352465919_n.jpg

968927_10151476365296687_204531752_n.jpg

:gladbron:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power Rangers in Space >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Power rangers came out when I was in 2nd grade. People got turned off in my case and circle in 5th grade. It was about all that, kenan and kel, fresh prince, and Martin. And TGI Friday lineup.

I had to watch zeo when Jason came back on the low cause the commercials got me hooked.

I was put off my some kid joining turbo and I was too old to checking for in space. Middle School, playing sports, Come how watch trl, rap city, hits from the streets.

Now that I'm 27 imma proudly check it all out on netflix

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Power rangers came out when I was in 2nd grade. People got turned off in my case and circle in 5th grade. It was about all that, kenan and kel, fresh prince, and Martin. And TGI Friday lineup.

I had to watch zeo when Jason came back on the low cause the commercials got me hooked.

I was put off my some kid joining turbo and I was too old to checking for in space. Middle School, playing sports, Come how watch trl, rap city, hits from the streets.

Good luck with that. :russ: While I stayed watching PW growing up (all the way to SPD I think), I find a lot of the seasons/iterations intolerable now except for Time Force and most of In Space.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Definitely check out In Space first, it's basically the finale to the first six seasons of Power Rangers. And relative to the previous seasons it's a little darker and more serialized.

I'm about your age and I watched all the way up to In Space...I almost stopped at Turbo, but Space was good enough to draw me back in for one more season. :obama:

Good luck with that. :russ: While I stayed watching PW growing up (all the way to SPD I think), I find a lot of the seasons/iterations intolerable now except for Time Force and most of In Space.

Yeah...the only seasons I'd rewatch now are In Space and Time Force, though I've heard RPM is good (haven't watched it yet). :yeshrug:

That said, the story/acting on Time Force was surprisingly good for Power Rangers.