Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason's first love interest was on Zeo, right?

i gotta check netflix. i'm reliving. bout to finish up season 2 and going to go up to zeo.

I only checked zeo in 5th grade cause jason came back...but i barely remember it.

season 3 i wasn't feeling too much so i don't remember every episode. zeo made me check it back out again.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So for anybody who doesn't know, the upcoming season of Power Rangers (that will probably start in the fall) is the 20th anniversary season. Usually they have old rangers return for anniversary seasons...for the 10th anniversary season we had "Forever Red" (all the Red Rangers) and for the 15th we had "Once A Ranger" (Adam and a couple other Rangers). Looks like this season is no exception. They sent out invitations to a bunch of old rangers to return for the anniversary special.

Here's the list of veteran rangers 100% confirmed to appear:
  • Jason David Frank (Tommy) - Green/White Ranger from MMPR, Red Zeo/Turbo Ranger
  • Danny Slavin (Leo from LG) - Red Galaxy Ranger
  • Melody Perkins (Karone/Astronema from In Space and LG) - Villain in Space, Pink Galaxy Ranger
  • Reggie Rolle (Damon from LG) - Green Galaxy Ranger
  • Selwyn Ward (TJ from Turbo and In Space) - Red Turbo Ranger, Blue Space Ranger
  • Sean Johnson (Carter from Lightspeed) - Red Lightspeed Ranger
  • Hector David Jr (Mike from Samurai) - Green Samurai Ranger
  • Brittany Pirtle (Emily from Samurai) - Yellow Samurai Ranger
  • Jason Faunt (Wes from Time Force) - Red Time Force Ranger

Rumors that these Rangers will appear:
  • Roger Velasco (Carlos from Turbo/Space) - Dropped a hint on his facebook page that he's returning
  • Blake Foster (Justin from Turbo) - Dropped a hint on his Twitter that he's returning
  • Tracy Lynn Cruz (Ashley from Turbo/Space) - one of her friends on facebook dropped a hint about her returning
  • Katherine Sutherland (Kat from MMPR/Zeo/Turbo)

Confirmed not to appear:
  • David Yost (Billy from MMPR) - turned down the invite
  • Walter Jones (Zack from MMPR) - Was invited, but turned down the invite, possibly due to union issues.
  • Erin Cahill (Jen From Time Force) - unable to make it to New Zealand for filming
  • Valerie Vernon (Kendrix from LG) - Was invited but too short notice, especially since she had kids, but would be interested if there was another one and she got more time to plan
  • Steve Cardenas (Rocky from MMPR/Zeo) - not enough money lol
  • Karan Ashley (Aisha from MMPR) - declined
  • Rhett Fisher (Ryan/Titanium Ranger from Lightspeed Rescue) - Was invited, then uninvited due to budget restrictions
  • None of the actors who played the Alien Rangers got invites

Jason David Frank, More Confirmed to Appear in Power Rangers Super Megaforce - JEFusion

There might be more - some returnees are probably keeping quiet until they're given official permission to release the info.

Pretty decent lineup, if Andros comes back that'll be most of my choices. :obama:

No idea what's going on in PR these days, but I might have to peep this just for nostalgia sake. :ahh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just had to bring back that sucka ass nikka Damon huh? Always hated that dude.

They should bring back Carlos....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tracy Lynn Cruz (the Yellow Space Ranger) :ahh:

Power Rangers In Space - Rangers Morph - YouTube

Wonder what she looks like nowadays? She's got to be pushing late 30's.

tracy-lynn-cruz-03.jpg

:takedat:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny thing is after they toned down zedd! them evil guys in season 3 were straight comedy! Rito was decent comic relief...bulk and skull were too over the top.

season 3...lord zed busting in the comand center and saying he would kill (code word: let her waste away and be history) kimberly if they did not power the shodgun zords was the worse sh!t he did! Human life was at stake that time!!! seems like comedy and consequence (death) was added. Also, the way zedd and rita fought season 3 was worse from a social standpoint....like peggy and al bundy for kids....

lord zedd having kim hooked up to the machine draining her life was way worse and more scary than anything he did season 2. real talk!

and didn't zedd have kim fight so hard and get physically tired that she ended up hurting herself on a balance beam and ended up in a hospital?!?!?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and when Tommy fought lord zedd season 3 and zedd said is all that karate noise he makes neccessary and mocked him was pure comedy! lol.

as a kid i felt season 3 was up and down. and it is up and down from a plot perspective and having a uniform for tangas and morphing for monsters. and not having long zord battles. Now i remeber why i was rooting for the bad guys in season 3....they were made to be cooler! season 3....didn't the rangers get kinda corny all of a sudden?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Final list of returning Rangers:
  • Jason David Frank – Tommy Oliver (Green Ranger, White Ranger, Zeo Ranger 5, Red Turbo Ranger, Black Dino Ranger)
  • Danny Slavin – Leo Corbett (Red Galaxy Ranger)
  • Melody Perkins – Astronema / Karone (Pink Galaxy Ranger)
  • Reggie Rolle – Damon Henderson (Green Galaxy Ranger)
  • Selwyn Ward – T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
  • Sean Johnson – Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
  • Hector David Jr – Mike (Green Samurai Ranger)
  • Brittany Pirtle – Emily (Yellow Samurai Ranger)
  • Jason Faunt – Alex / Wes Collins (Red Time Force Ranger)
  • Alison MacInnis – Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Final list of returning Rangers:
  • Jason David Frank – Tommy Oliver (Green Ranger, White Ranger, Zeo Ranger 5, Red Turbo Ranger, Black Dino Ranger)
  • Danny Slavin – Leo Corbett (Red Galaxy Ranger)
  • Melody Perkins – Astronema / Karone (Pink Galaxy Ranger)
  • Reggie Rolle – Damon Henderson (Green Galaxy Ranger)
  • Selwyn Ward – T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
  • Sean Johnson – Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
  • Hector David Jr – Mike (Green Samurai Ranger)
  • Brittany Pirtle – Emily (Yellow Samurai Ranger)
  • Jason Faunt – Alex / Wes Collins (Red Time Force Ranger)
  • Alison MacInnis – Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)

That's it?!

:sadbron:

I really wanted Andross, Erik, Carlos, Adam, and at least one from SPD and RPM. Sucks.