Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We grew up breh:shaq2:

show got crazy. i'm bout to be 27

show was hot in 93 when I was in 2nd grade and fell off by the time I was in 5th grade. I was part of the prime target. I remember it coming on primetime like 8pm 2nd season when lord zedd came to town! Too may changes overall that drove me away and I hated saba (tommy's head thing on a sword) by the end of season 2. And in the mid 90's there were so many options!.....I liked "all that" and "kenan an kel" just as much.

I watched simpson since I was a child and had a batman hand held game when I was 6!....it maintained a high level of quality. How come I ain't stop watching simpsons and i'm about to be 27?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still got hundreds of these in mint condition

wonder if they're worth anything :wow:

considering it was probably mass produced....probably not much. I have watched enough pawn stars to know that 1 of anything is hard to determine value....and too many of something is worthless.

The highest value items tend to be closest you can get to two of a kind that is popular.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
F9fupTW.jpg

In 2013, Dragonzord, Mastodon, Triceratops

:laugh: remember that homevideo when green ranger was swaggin on billy? calling him a fakkit n shyt

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
For those who said they bounced after In Space, I feel you, but Time Force was really good afterwards.

Some of the best ones actually came later. Mighty Morphin, In Space, Time Force, SPD and RPM were the best ones to me.

I either didn't fukk with the rest or it sucked. I went back and watched RPM in 2011 even though I was old and the shyt was corny for the sake of nostalgia. It was actually aight for what it was.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yellow is on Wednesday and they're airing two episodes of RPM. It'll be the first time the show has aired on TV outside of its original airing on ABC Kids in 2009, where only about a third of the country actually got to see it.

RPM is my second favorite Power Rangers season (after DinoThunder). It had its ups and downs, including some behind-the-scenes drama, but it's a great season. They need to stop bullshytting and let that show cook. :noah:

What was the behind the scene drama with RPM?

Tenaya 7 is juicy and pretty for a white chick.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just got through watching all eps of the OG Zyuranger. :wow:

Grifforzer and Lami (Goldar and Scorpina) :wow:

Gullyer monsters :wow:

nikka was fighting monsters and demons unmorphed :wow:

Blood :wow:

You'll never look at MMPR the same. :wow:

Once you go Super Sentai, you don't go back

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was the behind the scene drama with RPM?

Tenaya 7 is juicy and pretty for a white chick.

Eddie Guzelian (the first executive producer) was fired halfway through the season, two of the writers he brought along with him walked off set in solidarity, and another writer (longtime writer Jackie Marchand) left as well. He was replaced by MMPR-TF writer Judd Lynn. The only writer to stay on (John Tellegen, who had been writing for the show since Ninja Storm) was... less than quiet about his issues with Lynn.

It's more-or-less regarded that Judd Lynn did an admirable job finishing the season (which should be no surprise since he's a PR veteran), though there's been a lot of debate on whose half was better. The cast and crew didn't seem to gravitate towards Lynn even though they always speak highly of Guzelian, but that's probably because he was always on set while Judd stayed in his office.

Once you go Super Sentai, you don't go back

:childplease: fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

RPM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Corny ass Go-Onger. :ufdup:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For those who said they bounced after In Space, I feel you, but Time Force was really good afterwards.

Some of the best ones actually came later. Mighty Morphin, In Space, Time Force, SPD and RPM were the best ones to me.

I either didn't fukk with the rest or it sucked. I went back and watched RPM in 2011 even though I was old and the shyt was corny for the sake of nostalgia. It was actually aight for what it was.

:obama:

I'm one of the people that originally watched up to the finale of In Space and then bounced. Then later on when I was old (relatively recently) I checked out Lost Galaxy (average) and Time Force (pretty good). :ld:

Might have to peep a few episodes of RPM since I've heard quite a few people say it's the best season. My all time favorite at this point is still In Space...I'd put Time Force in the #2 spot tho.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's talk about how awful Lightspeed Rescue was. :gag:

:whoa:

Lightspeed Rescue is mad underrated. Joel was the GOAT black character, Diabolico was a fantastic villain, and it had one of the best finales in all of Power Rangers.

I'd actually say Lightspeed is better than Lost Galaxy or Time Force, to be honest. :yeshrug:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:whoa:

Lightspeed Rescue is mad underrated. Joel was the GOAT black character, Diabolico was a fantastic villain, and it had one of the best finales in all of Power Rangers.

I'd actually say Lightspeed is better than Lost Galaxy or Time Force, to be honest. :yeshrug:

:rudy:

To each their own lol. For what Power Rangers is I feel Time Force is as good as it gets. I'd say it's one of the only ones where an adult can watch it and not fall asleep or laugh at how obscenely corny and stupid it is. The acting was decent, the plot was more mature, etc.

Eric aka the Quantum Ranger was one of my all time favorites.

My top 5 is prolly something like Tommy(evil green version), Eric(Quantum), Andross(In Space Red), Jack(SPD Red) and Dillon(RPM Black)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't cosign Jack. nikka left the world in danger to go chase some white p*ssy.

Making all us dreadheaded nikkas look bad. :smh:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

To each their own lol. For what Power Rangers is I feel Time Force is as good as it gets. I'd say it's one of the only ones where an adult can watch it and not fall asleep or laugh at how obscenely corny and stupid it. The acting was decent, the plot was more mature, etc.

Eric aka the Quantum Ranger was one of my all time favorites.

My top 5 is prolly something like Tommy(evil green version), Eric(Quantum), Andross(In Space Red), Jack(SPD Red) and Dillon(RPM Black)

My list goes somewhat the same way sans Dillon since I never saw RPM and for the fact that Tommy as Evil Green was short lived and then he got nerfed after coming over to the good side I put him after Eric.