Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time Force was the **** though. One of my favorite season, still remember waking up Saturday mornings in 2001 and watching that on Fox.
That power rangers had one of the best character developments, and was probably the only series I can think of where the sixth ranger didn't end up becoming weak when they joined in the group (for Eric's case unofficially.)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That power rangers had one of the best character developments, and was probably the only series I can think of where the sixth ranger didn't end up becoming weak when they joined in the group (for Eric's case unofficially.)

Yeah he kept his swag but funny thing is the Quantum Ranger never joined the Power Rangers. He helped out the Rangers from time to time but his allegiance was to Wes' father and his company and as the leader of the Silver Guardians.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he kept his swag but funny thing is the Quantum Ranger never joined the Power Rangers. He helped out the Rangers from time to time but his allegiance was to Wes' father and his company and as the leader of the Silver Guardians.

I like his character the blue collar man, he even took down one of the mega monsters without a megazord :ooh:

Last edited by a moderator:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TJ didn't get a fair shake and to be honest Andros was a bad leader.

TJ randomly got thrown in because Tommy got bored being the red Ranger basically which was halfway through the season, then Divatox came through and crushed em...

leading to him playing second fiddle to Andros.. although I think In Space is the 1st season where the blue ranger made more orders than the red Ranger.

Andros was okay but they kept havin to save his ass cuz he thought he could get Astronema... unbeknownst to him, his best friend was tryna snake his sister :pachaha:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TJ randomly got thrown in because Tommy got bored being the red Ranger basically which was halfway through the season, then Divatox came through and crushed em...

leading to him playing second fiddle to Andros.. although I think In Space is the 1st season where the blue ranger made more orders than the red Ranger.

Andros was okay but they kept havin to save his ass cuz he thought he could get Astronema... unbeknownst to him, his best friend was tryna snake his sister :pachaha:

Bingo. Andros was not much of a leader. TJ, Zhane, Carlos pretty much did it by committee :ld:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bingo. Andros was not much of a leader. TJ, Zhane, Carlos pretty much did it by committee :ld:

I liked Andros (pause) but yeah, he was basically just the leader because he happened to already be the Red Ranger and knew more about Space than the rest. Outside of alien stuff, they still tended to defer to TJ.

Let's not forget that TJ was the one who came up with a strategy to fight the Psycho Rangers (aka GOAT villains). :ld:

Still tho, Andros whole "I work alone" attitude and sister being a villain made him more interesting than a lot of other Red Rangers.