Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

FredG

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
All i know is my son (3) was on netflix a couple of weeks ago and was watching it. I was like wtf is this shyt "stank butt what are you watching" and when he said "power rangers" damn near died. Smh i pray for cartoons for my son.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is long because PR is just one of those nostalgic things. For a live action kid show I thought the fight choreography was on point. The pudee fights were always creative and in a different location, on par with those b level martial arts movies from the 80s and 90s like The American Ninja.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
They should've put Ivan Ooze in later TV episodes and revealed who the Phantom Ranger was

the movie was supposed to be set in another universe (first one at least) so ivan isnt really canon, but he was such a dope villain i cant help but agree with you. as for the phantom ranger they were going to reveal who it was during In Space but ran out of resources (dont remember if it was an issue with their smaller budget or time constraints)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the movie was supposed to be set in another universe (first one at least) so ivan isnt really canon, but he was such a dope villain i cant help but agree with you. as for the phantom ranger they were going to reveal who it was during In Space but ran out of resources (dont remember if it was an issue with their smaller budget or time constraints)

Supposedly they ran out of time before they had a chance to flesh out the character. One of the writers said that if he had it his way he would have revealed him to be Billy.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Supposedly they ran out of time before they had a chance to flesh out the character. One of the writers said that if he had it his way he would have revealed him to be Billy.

Wonder if Yost would have came back for that role. I heard he left because he had beef with Jason David Frank and other staff members.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Wonder if Yost would have came back for that role. I heard he left because he had beef with Jason David Frank and other staff members.

yeah JDF used to fukk with david alot

i had literally heard the same exact thing. JDF used to play pranks on every apparently. but they were recently on a panel together with walter jones, and the way they spoke about each other made it seem like the pranks/animosity for each other wasnt that serious. if you think about it they worked together the longest, so if it was that bad i think yost would of left sooner.

to my knowledge the homophobic remarks were most from production staff. i'll post a link to the panel in a bit.

edit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTu7DMqfXuA"]FOG! Presents The Original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Reunion at RI Comic Con - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
This thread has gotten this far with no pics of the original Pink Ranger :smh:

i use to have a crush on this girl at 6 years old, she was bad as fukk :noah:

93817_original.jpg

Amy-Jo-Johnson-300x373-23kb-media-160-media-0240.jpg

tumblr_m5w222Ho8j1qzk2upo1_1280.jpg

And she still look good today :leon: :ohlawd:
whjlom.png
Amy-Jo-Johnson-Elizabeth-Kennedy-amy-jo-johnson-21562822-1600-1219.jpg

amy-jo-birthday.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Japan they always have the movie where they have this year rangers team up with last year squad it wouldn't be a bad made for TV movie......DO IT NICK

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This thread is long because PR is just one of those nostalgic things. For a live action kid show I thought the fight choreography was on point. The pudee fights were always creative and in a different location, on par with those b level martial arts movies from the 80s and 90s like The American Ninja.

Hey breh,American Ninja was my shyt :sitdown:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
JR Smith chilling playing ball with the red rangers

[ame=http://youtu.be/hdF8bKsDhaM]POWER RANGERS CELEBRATE 20TH ANNIVERSARY IN THE BIG APPLE! - YouTube[/ame]