Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Well he has a point. Tommy was basically like "I ain't bout that life anymore and since you proved yourself. Here, you the next Red ranger, bro." and then dips.

The former rangers retirement really did have ill timing.

Damn I been blaming tj all these years for not being able to hang with Tommy's legacy :ohhh:when in fact tj was thrown into a situation he wasn't ready for by the vets and tommy .
Was there an episode where they visit the blue ranger and the car returns

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:russ: @ rocky... I remember the episode after Jason came back as the gold ranger, rocky thought his thunder was being stolen and tired to take on mondo solo. :laugh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I been blaming tj all these years for not being able to hang with Tommy's legacy :ohhh:when in fact tj was thrown into a situation he wasn't ready for by the vets and tommy .

Them fukking cars :snoop:

Yeah, there was an episode of "In Space" where the cars are on mars or some shyt and one of them escapes and makes it way back to earth. The car find that annoying ass little kid and give him new morpher....

shyt was hands down the second worst episode of In Space behind that one with the Ninja turtles. :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Yeah the car came back and Justin went with it to help out the space rangers and rescue that other car (the one that belonged to TJ as Red Turbo Ranger).

I think he still has ranger powers as of his last appearance. The car had a spare morpher for Justin when he came for him.

This explains why TJ shows up as Red Turbo for the Forever Red episode. His own car probably had a spare as well.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them fukking cars :snoop:

Yeah, there was an episode of "In Space" where the cars are on mars or some shyt and one of them escapes and makes it way back to earth. The car find that annoying ass little kid and give him new morpher....

shyt was hands down the second worst episode of In Space behind that one with the Ninja turtles. :snoop:
I liked the turtles lol:merchant: but yea that episode was uncalled for fukk a Justin
Yeah the car came back and Justin went with it to help out the space rangers and rescue that other car (the one that belonged to TJ as Red Turbo Ranger).

I think he still has ranger powers as of his last appearance. The car had a spare morpher for Justin when he came for him.

This explains why TJ shows up as Red Turbo for the Forever Red episode. His own car probably had a spare as well.

Tj that nicca. I would randomly go around the earth washing up people with my morpher if I was tj

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
The funny thing is that they were "retired" but the Zeo morphers still worked.

the dragonzord, zeo powers and zords,i believe turbo powers (in theory at least), and In Space powers all still exist from the Zordon era.

you could make a few case for the original power coins being functional as well since adam used his damaged coin in In Space.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dragonzord, zeo powers and zords,i believe turbo powers (in theory at least), and In Space powers all still exist from the Zordon era.

you could make a few case for the original power coins being functional as well since adam used his damaged coin in In Space.

All them shyts work...remember every red ranger came back in Forever Red.

Apparently Adam came back in another season too. Adam like that dude who graduated high school 5 years ago but still be hanging out with high school kids. :pachaha:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

He could of just used his Zeo Morpher instead but I don't think the writers remembered they still had them.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
All them shyts work...remember every red ranger came back in Forever Red.

Apparently Adam came back in another season too. Adam like that dude who graduated high school 5 years ago but still be hanging out with high school kids. :pachaha:

adam came back in overdrive to use his morpher but in that episode he had his coin "restored".
prior to that restoration his shyt looked all fukked up like this

tumblr_m8pmo5Kn5W1qf1c2yo1_500.jpg

when he came back for the 2nd time he had a new coin, take that as you will.

He could of just used his Zeo Morpher instead but I don't think the writers remembered they still had them.

the transition between zeo and turbo was just the 2nd movie. so there was never an explanation for why the switch to begin with other than "we need more power". so my point is maybe he didnt have the zeo morpher on him or his zeo morpher is with the zeo zords and all the other shyt.

regardless we're gonna see EVERY power return soon.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
the transition between zeo and turbo was just the 2nd movie. so there was never an explanation for why the switch to begin with other than "we need more power". so my point is maybe he didnt have the zeo morpher on him or his zeo morpher is with the zeo zords and all the other shyt.

regardless we're gonna see EVERY power return soon.

As a kid I didn't know they used footage from Japan and totally forgot about the Zeo powers, but looking back there was of things simply forgotten.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a kid I didn't know they used footage from Japan and totally forgot about the Zeo powers, but looking back there was of things simply forgotten.

Like what happened to my nikka Ninjor?

They should have used him in the Ninja Storm series.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark Specter was garbage. Everybody was scared of him yet he never fought the Rangers and didn't even last long in the finale and for him to be so powerful he got beat pretty easily.

Best finales were definitely the 1s from Turbo (even though I HATED Turbo) and the In Space 1.

I watched "Forever Red" earlier... so I guess the general consensus in the PR universe is that Tommy is the GOAT.