Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Worst Red Ranger? nikka you can't say that till you've seen that retarded Tarzan dude from Wild Force.
Yes he was atrocious . Rocky wasn't that bad to me . The ninja storm red ranger kind of looked like manti teo
Characters and plot lines are different, but costumes are the same.

So all the fights are from original ? What do they add In the American one ? I never really got how that worked

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Same happen to TJ red turbo ranger then blue space ranger. Whats funny about it that they didn't really care they got demoted, but if you ever watch SPD Sky the blue ranger hated that red ranger, so much.

TJ was a capable leader but his run as Red Ranger was straight up bad luck, two megazords were destroyed and the turbo powers were lost on his watch.

He chose to step down from leadership and handed command to Andros because he didn't know the goings of Outer Space.

:russ: @ Sky being bitter. Dude was :wtf: when Kruger passed over him for Red ranger status. "B-b-but my daddy was a red ranger!!!"

Gave Jack the :birdman: for a long time.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
TJ was a capable leader but his run as Red Ranger was straight up bad luck, two megazords were destroyed and the turbo powers were lost on his watch.

He chose to step down from leadership and handed command to Andros because he didn't know the goings of Outer Space.

:russ: @ Sky being bitter. Dude was :wtf: when Kruger passed over him for Red ranger status. "B-b-but my daddy was a red ranger!!!"

until In Space all of the prior rangers had never achieved a mjaor victory if you think about it. they'd get their asses kicked in a major way then move on to new zords/powers.

TJ was alright but divatox was clearly a problem. i know the deal behind jason david frank and the rest of the cast leaving, but from a storyline perspective they picked a really shytty time to leave, the only veteran ranger left being a 12 year old.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Same happen to TJ red turbo ranger then blue space ranger. Whats funny about it that they didn't really care they got demoted, but if you ever watch SPD Sky the blue ranger hated that red ranger, so much.

His father was Red so he felt he should be too.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
So all the fights are from original ? What do they add In the American one ? I never really got how that worked

You can see the editing at times during the fights, of Super Sentai footage and then their filming. They mash it up to save time and money.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
until In Space all of the prior rangers had never achieved a mjaor victory if you think about it. they'd get their asses kicked in a major way then move on to new zords/powers.

TJ was alright but divatox was clearly a problem. i know the deal behind jason david frank and the rest of the cast leaving, but from a storyline perspective they picked a really shytty time to leave, the only veteran ranger left being a 12 year old.

If you go back and look, Tommy lost way more Zords over the course of the series than TJ anyway.

Plus, in the Space season they still deferred to TJ outside of fights. In fact he was the one that came up with a strategy to beat the Psycho Rangers.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TJ got to be the leader though. Rocky was never leader, in fact that dude was never even so much as second in command. If Tommy wasn't available for whatever reason Billy was usually in charge.

That pretty much happens on most leaders watch.

The biggest mark against TJ is that he's the only Red Ranger to end his run with an L. They just flat out lost and had to run to space for help. It wasn't all on TJ though since their mentor bounced when they needed them most.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest mark against TJ is that he's the only Red Ranger to end his run with an L. They just flat out lost and had to run to space for help. It wasn't all on TJ though since their mentor bounced when they needed them most.

I guess you're not fond of Tommy Oliver.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Safe to say that Dark Spector killed her?

Good riddance, she was worthless.

At least Zordon stayed giving them advice and had upgrades stashed away just in case shyt went wrong. That broad NEVER had a back up plan. If not for the Phantom Ranger and that robot Cop the rangers would have been fukked over many times before that.