Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Did u guys know light speed rescues quntum ranger was the first American ranger? The japs never had that ranger in the light speed super santai, not bad for original footage too just goes to show they could make an all original power ranger series.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just mad that power rangers was basically stolen from the Japanese, and b*stardized in this country. Are the current rangers being shown in Japan as well?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does that make you mad ?

because as a kid i thought this was original american bred innovation.

It turns out everything was stolen from the sentai show, it kind of makes it meh.

power ranger super sentai = michael jordan

power rangers = kobe bryant

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Worst Red Ranger? nikka you can't say that till you've seen that retarded Tarzan dude from Wild Force.

That Tarzan dude was a horrible actor and corny as shyt but at least he had a few cool moments.

Only thing I remember Rocky doing was being jealous of Jason and Tommy's friendship when Jason came back as the Gold Ranger :wrist:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only person who remembers that Tanya was supposed to be African?

Yet for some reason she had an Irish last name, spoke perfect english, and was allowed to live in the U.S. and go to school with no paperwork whatsoever.

Also Aisha and Billy's parents seemed to give no fukks about their kids disappearing without a trace.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Am I the only person who remembers that Tanya was supposed to be African?

Yet for some reason she had an Irish last name, spoke perfect english, and was allowed to live in the U.S. and go to school with no paperwork whatsoever.

Also Aisha and Billy's parents seemed to give no fukks about their kids disappearing without a trace.

Aisha stayed a kid and went to Africa. :dead:

Billy graduated a year before everyone else. Probably told his parents he was going to college.

Cassie and TJ in Turbo didn't even have parents.