Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I saw the finale as a kid.. I never watched the full season except a few episodes because some of Zeo and almost all of Turbo ruined PR for me, I just happened to see a commercial with all the villains from the past teamed up and I knew I had to watch it :ooh:

but I forgot this Yellow Ranger + Astronema were :ohlawd:

:takedat:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lost Galaxy was not only the highest rated Power Rangers series, it was the highest rated Fox Kids series ever... at least until they threw it in the bushes once Digimon came out.

I remember loving Lost Galaxy as a kid. The whole idea of an entire city inside a spaceship was :ooh: to me. But every time I try to go back and rewatch it, I'm like :wtf: that shyt is incoherent and damn near unwatchable. :mindblown:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the finale as a kid.. I never watched the full season except a few episodes because some of Zeo and almost all of Turbo ruined PR for me, I just happened to see a commercial with all the villains from the past teamed up and I knew I had to watch it :ooh:

but I forgot this Yellow Ranger + Astronema were :ohlawd:

I'm not going to lie I liked turbo I think I hate zeo more and those stupid shape masks :whoa: as a kid I was like woah a kid ranger . Why did the blue ranger leave ? I remember the injury thing but was he tired of the show ? And in space was classic. :blessed: need to rewatch it . It was the finale of all that original power ranger stories .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of em on Netflix :mjpls:

Now that I think about it back then it was ok to be only average looking and star in a show . Look at some of the classic shows er ,nypd blue etc they had attractive people on the show but the cast wasn't full of aber crombie models .

Women loved Eric lasalle then now he'd probably get a :comeon: Then it slowly started to turn to where every cast had to be full of beautiful people and acting is secondary . Now shows cast beatiful women and give them glasses and they play the nerdy friend role but on shows like freaks and geeks they really were nerds .