Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks Breh.

You are talking abotu Power Rangers wild force. That was because the red ranger couldn't act for bees. Disney screwed it with the casting.

Power Rangers megaforce is on and getting good reviews. If your interested.
Is it ? I'll look into it :ld: the red ranger on samurai is Not a bad actor he had some ability . And yes wildfires sucked my nephew turned it off like :ufdup: like I made the show . Do you remember the season where they were cops kind of and they had squads of rangers and they were the worst of the rangers . I I is they had a talking dog ranger too . And one completely different season they were underwater cops too any idea ?

He's decker ,!!??! Lol

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a good season . I think the beast season with Tarzan guy was the first real :snoop::scusthov: season. I watched that with my nephew yet Remember none of it :dead: well that the acting was bad even for power ranger standards seems like they hired models instead of struggling young actors .

I liked how in the other seasons placed a backstory to the value of being the red ranger and how blue ranger is like second place lol the season I think Dino thunder where tommy was a archaeologist and stuck in his costume what was that about lol

Only good thing about that wild force bullshyt was the Forever Red special.

That shyt with Dino Thunder happened because they didn't want to play to fly Jason David Frank out to New Zealand to film. So they just had him do voice overs.

That Lost Galaxy bullshyt was wack too BTW.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only good thing about that wild force bullshyt was the Forever Red special.

That shyt with Dino Thunder happened because they didn't want to play to fly Jason David Frank out to New Zealand to film. So they just had him do voice overs.

That Lost Galaxy bullshyt was wack too BTW.

Lost Galaxy was aight...had some decent episodes near the end (like when the Psycho Rangers came back). It's not the greatest season but nowhere near as bad as Turbo or Wild Force. Definitely doesn't compare to "In Space" tho.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it ? I'll look into it :ld: the red ranger on samurai is Not a bad actor he had some ability . And yes wildfires sucked my nephew turned it off like :ufdup: like I made the show . Do you remember the season where they were cops kind of and they had squads of rangers and they were the worst of the rangers . I I is they had a talking dog ranger too . And one completely different season they were underwater cops too any idea ?

He's decker ,!!??! Lol
Power Rangers SPD emergency. And Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. You can watch all the episodes online now.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Light speed rescue was the one which had them underwater , i think the red one was a fire fighter and the pink one was a nurse

I really need to watch time force again, thinking back about it and it was decent, ninjastom was good too might give that a watch

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lost Galaxy was aight...had some decent episodes near the end (like when the Psycho Rangers came back). It's not the greatest season but nowhere near as bad as Turbo or Wild Force. Definitely doesn't compare to "In Space" tho.

I don't dislike Turbo nearly as much as everyone else does. A lot of things were silly (Bulk and Skull as chimps, That annoying ass kid, The living cars). The Rangers themselves (minus that kid) were probably the best replacement rangers ever and those characters shined even more during "In Space".

Lost Galaxy is the worst season IMO. I'll watch Wild Force before I watch that shyt. The story was all over the place and characters were flat as fukk. Damon gotta be the worst black Power ranger in history.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait till you get to the finale... :gladbron:

I saw the finale as a kid.. I never watched the full season except a few episodes because some of Zeo and almost all of Turbo ruined PR for me, I just happened to see a commercial with all the villains from the past teamed up and I knew I had to watch it :ooh:

but I forgot this Yellow Ranger + Astronema were :ohlawd:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been watchin In Space all day.. this season is dope

the first time I saw the in space season I was like :krs: couldn't believe how good it was had stopped watching power rangers when it originally aired

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power Rangers SPD emergency. And Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. You can watch all the episodes online now.

Light speed rescue was the one which had them underwater , i think the red one was a fire fighter and the pink one was a nurse

I really need to watch time force again, thinking back about it and it was decent, ninjastom was good too might give that a watch

oops @23statcity it was lightspeed rescue.

Last edited by a moderator:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

oops @23statcity it was lightspeed rescue.

Last edited by a moderator:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't dislike Turbo nearly as much as everyone else does. A lot of things were silly (Bulk and Skull as chimps, That annoying ass kid, The living cars). The Rangers themselves (minus that kid) were probably the best replacement rangers ever and those characters shined even more during "In Space".

Lost Galaxy is the worst season IMO. I'll watch Wild Force before I watch that shyt. The story was all over the place and characters were flat as fukk. Damon gotta be the worst black Power ranger in history.

Lost Galaxy did decent in the ratings but the thing was people dump on it because it was the first post zordon season.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
The original black ranger was a black dude, and the yellow ranger was an asian

lol-left-for-dead.gif