l.jpg

Karan_Ashley-hot-lips_thumb_585x795.jpg

aisha11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I forgot to mention them makin that kid the blue ranger smh

But Tommy was dope.. He was the Dopest leader next to Jason.

But yeah those story lines in Zeo made no sense.. Like how Billy always disappeared when the Gold Ranger appeared.. Only to find out the Gold Ranger was actually some guy who was never in the show then they just said f*ck it and gave the powers to Jason... Then they never explained Wth Billy was doin

Then how did Kimberly go from Tommy to Jason?

this really has to be answered for you ? :childplease: that nikka Jason had zero swag and i think u meant jason to tommy

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have to see that.

It was a good season . I think the beast season with Tarzan guy was the first real :snoop::scusthov: season. I watched that with my nephew yet Remember none of it :dead: well that the acting was bad even for power ranger standards seems like they hired models instead of struggling young actors .

I liked how in the other seasons placed a backstory to the value of being the red ranger and how blue ranger is like second place lol the season I think Dino thunder where tommy was a archaeologist and stuck in his costume what was that about lol

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a good season . I think the beast season with Tarzan guy was the first real :snoop::scusthov: season. I watched that with my nephew yet Remember none of it :dead: well that the acting was bad even for power ranger standards seems like they hired models instead of struggling young actors .

I liked how in the other seasons placed a backstory to the value of being the red ranger and how blue ranger is like second place lol the season I think Dino thunder where tommy was a archaeologist and stuck in his costume what was that about lol

Thanks Breh.

You are talking abotu Power Rangers wild force. That was because the red ranger couldn't act for bees. Disney screwed it with the casting.

Power Rangers megaforce is on and getting good reviews. If your interested.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
When the monsters die and turn into giants, and the rangers bring out the megazordz shyt looks like a Godzilla fight scene :lolbron: