Where Can A Breh or Brehette Get A Face Mask?

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Don’t know if this was posted but shop towels were recommended by the guy who invented the N95 mask material. He said they’re dense enough to protect anywhere from 75-95%.

scott-cleaning-wipes-75143-64_1000.jpg

You may be tempted to do the heavy duty ones but they may be too dense and will be hard to breathe.

If you can’t sew the video is how to make your mask using the shop towels without sowing.

I sewed and sent this one to my parents.

Face Mask Pattern - Free Sewing Pattern • Craft Passion

It ends up looking like this:

anti-fog-mask.jpg

I added two plys of the shop towel between the cotton when I sewed it so I’m hoping that will get to about 80-90% realistically. I bought quite a few rolls bc I have no idea how long we’ll need to wear masks. You can wash them a couple times but ultimately they are disposable as the shop towel can only be washed so many times I think.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
https://immunitymask.com/ is gone now. contact your credit card company if it was too tempting to pass up.

here is a tweet from a company with a similar page.

name close to skullcandy to trick unsuspecting people. a big red flag on all these sites is the damn sale and coupon codes. people shouldn't price gouge, but you have no reason to sell a mask at a discount these days.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
https://immunitymask.com/ is gone now. contact your credit card company if it was too tempting to pass up.

name close to skullcandy to trick unsuspecting people. a big red flag on all these sites is the damn sale and coupon codes. people shouldn't price gouge, but you have no reason to sell a mask at a discount these days.

Ahh damn.

thank god I paid with credit card

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I ordered it on 3-30 and it was shipped on 4-3. Website has tracking with USPS and I can see its on its way to me. So it looks legit. Everything about the site seems really legit and I looked around to see if it’s been accused of scamming anyone or something like that and I couldn’t find anything.

I ordered with PayPal just in case it wasn’t, but my buddy has a sister who works in the medical field who said a coworker ordered some from there when their work wouldn’t provide them with N95 masks. I’ll post pics when it arrives, I’m guessing Tuesday or Wednesday. It’s in IL right now and I live in the Cincy area so not too far. Getting it 1 week after ordering would be pretty solid in the middle of a pandemic lol

41353-CAA-FA36-4388-B70-F-40599-D979-B6-E.jpg
keep us updated breh. shyt may be a scam.

Daps

Hmm, I purchased one from the immunitymask site. I'll get that charge reversed. Thanks. :francis: