Where Can A Breh or Brehette Get A Face Mask?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thing that dudes can do is just take an old bra that your wife or girlfriend has. Just cut loose one of the cups and you can use it as a mask.

140120_alternatives1.jpg

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Aliexpress and Alibaba are both Chinese.
It would not purchase anything 'life saving' from the Chinese in a million years.
Portugal had to return masks from China because the corona simply passed through.
If you seek quality, dont buy chinese.
:mjlol: literally all the 3M mask factories are in China. That's where hospitals and govts are getting them from in bulk

Daps
Read the reviews on the site fam lol

research the site or I guess “company” thru google

idk breh in my limited knowledge of the internet that website looks like a well made scam at the most appropriate and convenient of times

Selling only masks and for discounted prices

idk brudda

I’m just saying be safe outchea

Perhaps, but I'm skeptical for a number of reasons. I think it's probably someone who had masks available and decided to use this opportunity to sell them. I don't know that the discount automatically raises a red flag, since not everyone is inclined to gouge prices in times of national emergency. There are still some decent people among us. The reviews aren't any more suspicious than those written by authorized buyers on Amazon. Domain was registered in Toronto. On my bank statement, it lists the payment as being processed in Bensonville, a non-descript town in Illinois.

Maybe you're right, but this doesn't smell like a scam. The site was registered on 3/2/20, so it's safe to say they saw an opportunity and hopped on it. I only spent $50, so we'll see. :yeshrug:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You don’t need an n95 mask because it isn’t airborne. That’s why even most doctors and nurses treating covid patients aren’t even wearing them. It’s transmitted through droplets. And because of that, regular ass medical masks are just as effective at stopping droplet transmission. N95 masks or any mask isn’t used to filter the virus. They are used just to cover your orifices from being exposed. I use a double layered cotton mask.

Are you sure about that?

The N95 mask were said to be more effective than the surgical masks. And the reason doctors & nurses aren't wearing them was because of a shortage.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You don’t need an n95 mask because it isn’t airborne. That’s why even most doctors and nurses treating covid patients aren’t even wearing them. It’s transmitted through droplets. And because of that, regular ass medical masks are just as effective at stopping droplet transmission. N95 masks or any mask isn’t used to filter the virus. They are used just to cover your orifices from being exposed. I use a double layered cotton mask.

Airborne transmission is just a form of transmission via small droplets ... it's just a matter of size.

There are some studies and tables reading this in the Latest News pinned thread at some point during the last ~5 days.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’ve been using some disposable ones that moms bought before all this shyt happened.

just ordered three of the African print ones that was posted on the first page :obama:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
damn breh smh that site reeeeeeks of fraud

be careful. I really think you ain’t gonna get your shyt

research it and get back to me

i don’t think it’s coming from that site unfortunately smh I could be wrong tho

Nah breh don’t do it

shyt seems 1000% fugazi

Damn breh. Try to get a refund

will be hard to contact them since their contact option on their menu is TRASH and sketch as Fucc. Good luck getting ahold of any real person

damn it man I hate scammers in times of need like this especially
I don’t think it’s a scam but ill let you know breh.