Where Can A Breh or Brehette Get A Face Mask?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
There's less planes flying out of China, so the shipping from China is REALLY slow, since you have packages competing for the 1-2 international flights out of the country per airport in China. They use to use the cargo holds of civilian flights to transport a lot of the packages, but very few international flights are coming in and out of China. So they have been trying to convert civilian airliners into full cargo planes(take out the seats for more space). This means that shipping from China is going to be slower than usual.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but it's more likely that the seller on gearbest was playing games. It's common for Chinese sellers to have warehouses by international airports, so they don't have to use the Chinese postal system at all. This allows them to pull the "Ships in USA" scheme since the first postage the packet gets is usually USPS. They use a company called "Jet Logistics" to do this scheme. It's a common scheme on EBAY as well, and people use to get these packages in 4-7 days in normal times since the "USA warehouse" is right by the airport(China is about the same size as the US, so one chinese province to another chinese province could take the same amount of time and distance on a truck as Cali-Texas which is about 2-3 days, before it even gets to the Chinese airport to ship). Corona messed this scheme up since way less cargo flights are available, so packages wait at the airport even longer. That 4-7 days will probably be 2-3 weeks for a few months.

Yeah, I had an eBay seller try that jet logistics drop ship stunt on me. Just put the package in the mail for return today in fact.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but it's more likely that the seller on gearbest was playing games. It's common for Chinese sellers to have warehouses by international airports, so they don't have to use the Chinese postal system at all. This allows them to pull the "Ships in USA" scheme since the first postage the packet gets is usually USPS. They use a company called "Jet Logistics" to do this scheme. It's a common scheme on EBAY as well, and people use to get these packages in 4-7 days in normal times since the "USA warehouse" is right by the airport(China is about the same size as the US, so one chinese province to another chinese province could take the same amount of time and distance on a truck as Cali-Texas which is about 2-3 days, before it even gets to the Chinese airport to ship). Corona messed this scheme up since way less cargo flights are available, so packages wait at the airport even longer. That 4-7 days will probably be 2-3 weeks for a few months.
Are you saying the package didn't come from China? Or that they delayed shipping the item?

Going by the tracking number you can see how long it took at each stop.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying the package didn't come from China? Or that they delayed shipping the item?

Mine came from China but said it was received at a post office in Los Angeles for almost a week and a half.

Google "jet logistics ebay" for a bunch of complaints from customers

Daps

The package most likely came from China. The scheme works by them getting a USPS number since the warehouse where the product is at is literally by a Chinese Airport, and giving it to the airport directly. So the shipping says it departed to a USPS warehouse, but technically it hasn't even left China yet. That's why people are wondering how a product that is allegedly located 25 miles away from their crib takes 2-3 weeks. I know it happened to me. :snoop:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine came from China but said it was received at a post office in Los Angeles for almost a week and a half.

Google "jet logistics ebay" for a bunch of complaints from customers
These dudes are natural born scammers. And if the US Corporations aren't careful they'll start losing tons of business if they haven't already. I know tons of people throwing Amazon in the bushes because of all it's fake Chinese merchandise.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The package most likely came from China. The scheme works by them getting a USPS number since the warehouse where the product is at is literally by a Chinese Airport, and giving it to the airport directly. So the shipping says it departed to a USPS warehouse, but technically it hasn't even left China yet. That's why people are wondering how a product that is allegedly located 25 miles away from their crib takes 2-3 weeks. I know it happened to me. :snoop:
My tracking number did end in the letters CN and was first tracked at a Chinese website. Before getting picked up by the Post office where it sat in Queen's for weeks. But I'm not ordering shyt else from overseas if I can help it.

Daps
My tracking number did end in the letters CN and was first tracked at a Chinese website. Before getting picked up by the Post office where it sat in Queen's for weeks. But I'm not ordering shyt else from overseas if I can help it.

My rules with dealing with the Chinese sellers has kept me sane:

1. Never spend more than you're willing to lose.
2. Never buy a product that I have an immediate need for and shipped by a certain date.
3. If it's too good to be true, it's either a scam or fraud.

I'm not sworn off Chinese sellers, but I have to understand that the world is shifting. Not to derail this thread, but the price of thermometers and oximeters have jumped. If you got a little extra coin on you - I would buy one immediately. Either in the states or overseas. The infrared thermometers have jumped to 30+ wholesale, which probably means they're going to be $60-$80 in stores. I don't want the coli fam to get caught lackin', especially for the coli business owners who will probably be forced to buy one when the quarantine is over. They will start to temperature check people once the quarantine is over, so the demand will be increased, and most of these are made in China, so the supply will be limited for a bit.

Source:Bob Iger Shares Insight to Disney Parks "New Normal" Once Parks Reopen | Inside the Magic

Regarding the theme parks, Iger gave an example of how a new, more health-driven, guest screening procedure would work.

“Just as we now do bag checks for everybody that goes into our parks, it could be that at some point we add a component of that that takes people’s temperatures, as a for-instance.”

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My rules with dealing with the Chinese sellers has kept me sane:

1. Never spend more than you're willing to lose.
2. Never buy a product that I have an immediate need for and shipped by a certain date.
3. If it's too good to be true, it's either a scam or fraud.

I'm not sworn off Chinese sellers, but I have to understand that the world is shifting. Not to derail this thread, but the price of thermometers and oximeters have jumped. If you got a little extra coin on you - I would buy one immediately. Either in the states or overseas. The infrared thermometers have jumped to 30+ wholesale, which probably means they're going to be $60-$80 in stores. I don't want the coli fam to get caught lackin', especially for the coli business owners who will probably be forced to buy one when the quarantine is over. They will start to temperature check people once the quarantine is over, so the demand will be increased, and most of these are made in China, so the supply will be limited for a bit.

Source:Bob Iger Shares Insight to Disney Parks "New Normal" Once Parks Reopen | Inside the Magic

The problem is that the eBay seller I went through said they were US based. I'm surprised eBay has allowed these stores to to continue to operate on their platform.

I actually copped an oximeter from Walgreen's this morning for $40. It's a nice tool to have during this strange event. I had to run around to a couple different ones before i could find a store that had some in stock though.

Daps
The problem is that the eBay seller I went through said they were US based. I'm surprised eBay has allowed these stores to to continue to operate on their platform.

I actually copped an oximeter from Walgreen's this morning for $40. It's a nice tool to have during this strange event. I had to run around to a couple different ones before i could find a store that had some in stock though.

Oh, I agree with you 100% that it's a scam and Ebay should punish them. I would be more pissed off at my situation but the seller in my case gave me free shipping. The schemers pull this shyt and demand people pay US postal rates for shyt they ship to this country for like 1 dollar. Good on copping the oximeter, you will see people panic buying medical equipment like that very soon.