Where Can A Breh or Brehette Get A Face Mask?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a person can not find masks then just take an old cotton tee shirt and wrap it around your face to cover your mouth and nose.

You can also just cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief or a bandana. Just tie it around your face making sure to cover your mouth and nose.

ATV-Tek-Bandana-Style-Dust-Mask-L13984970.jpg
Gangbangers like "Sheeiit I been flagging since day 1 cuz!"

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
How long did it take to get it?

damn breh smh that site reeeeeeks of fraud

be careful. I really think you ain’t gonna get your shyt

research it and get back to me

i don’t think it’s coming from that site unfortunately smh I could be wrong tho

Nah breh don’t do it

shyt seems 1000% fugazi

Damn breh. Try to get a refund

will be hard to contact them since their contact option on their menu is TRASH and sketch as Fucc. Good luck getting ahold of any real person

damn it man I hate scammers in times of need like this especially

Has yours shipped yet?

I ordered it on 3-30 and it was shipped on 4-3. Website has tracking with USPS and I can see its on its way to me. So it looks legit. Everything about the site seems really legit and I looked around to see if it’s been accused of scamming anyone or something like that and I couldn’t find anything.

I ordered with PayPal just in case it wasn’t, but my buddy has a sister who works in the medical field who said a coworker ordered some from there when their work wouldn’t provide them with N95 masks. I’ll post pics when it arrives, I’m guessing Tuesday or Wednesday. It’s in IL right now and I live in the Cincy area so not too far. Getting it 1 week after ordering would be pretty solid in the middle of a pandemic lol

41353-CAA-FA36-4388-B70-F-40599-D979-B6-E.jpg

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I ordered it on 3-30 and it was shipped on 4-3. Website has tracking with USPS and I can see its on its way to me. So it looks legit. Everything about the site seems really legit and I looked around to see if it’s been accused of scamming anyone or something like that and I couldn’t find anything.

I ordered with PayPal just in case it wasn’t, but my buddy has a sister who works in the medical field who said a coworker ordered some from there when their work wouldn’t provide them with N95 masks. I’ll post pics when it arrives, I’m guessing Tuesday or Wednesday. It’s in IL right now and I live in the Cincy area so not too far. Getting it 1 week after ordering would be pretty solid in the middle of a pandemic lol
Thanks breh. I ordered like 6 for the fam so I was shook :whew:

I didn’t even see the Paypal option when I ordered though :dwillhuh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Thanks breh. I ordered like 6 for the fam so I was shook :whew:

I didn’t even see the Paypal option when I ordered though :dwillhuh:
My bad. I meant I used my PayPal credit card. I use that whenever I’m slightly unsure about an online retailer because they have the GOAT customer service.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
damn breh smh that site reeeeeeks of fraud

be careful. I really think you ain’t gonna get your shyt

research it and get back to me

i don’t think it’s coming from that site unfortunately smh I could be wrong tho

Nah breh don’t do it

shyt seems 1000% fugazi

Damn breh. Try to get a refund

will be hard to contact them since their contact option on their menu is TRASH and sketch as Fucc. Good luck getting ahold of any real person

damn it man I hate scammers in times of need like this especially
yeah it reeked of scam.

and something small, but it's the kind of thing scammers do when they are trying to look official: they put a tm after immunitymask but there is no registered trademark for that term in the uspto database.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Bought a 50 pack of mask filters off eBay last night

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Damn brehs let me know fasho fasho if that site legit then, cuz I’m like 50/50 now

Maybe it is cool

just don’t want y’all brehs taking no L mane smh

not during all this BS

:martin:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I got some K95 masks from the sweet cleaning lady in my office and I wore one to the grocery store and couldn't wait to take that bytch off! It's overkill, like how do you breathe in that thing while doing actual work?