Where Can A Breh or Brehette Get A Face Mask?

invalid

Banned
Daps
If y'all still looking for facemask, a buddy of mine makes and sells them. He creates them from a 3D printer. Just hit his DM.

He's legit. Wouldn't send nobody off. He was one of the co-founders of the first black tech incubator in my city.

Peep his timeline, the post that gives the actual mask specifications I am not able to post for some reason.

Rashad Glover on Instagram: “DM me for a 3D printed mask with MERV 13 virus carrying particle blocking filter & foam face outside air seal. #coronamask #kidsmask…”

He even has glow in the dark mask for kids. shyt...I want one for myself. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I literally TOLD y’all the immunitymask site shyt was a SCAM

Y’all ain’t wanna listen doe

Smh

wow

Hmm, I purchased one from the immunitymask site. I'll get that charge reversed. Thanks. :francis:

Immunitymask.com is back online, maybe it isnt a scam.. who knows :mjlol:
immunitymask is legit :snoop: My boy just got his masks from there. I shouldn’t have panicked. It’s just a drop ship site.

KimLove38

Rookie
Daps
Just make sure it's made by Filtrete, because other brands may differ in their manufacturing process. I also read that HEPA vacuum bags, which seem to be popular alternatives, do incorporate fiberglass into their designs. Just a heads up.
Thanks good looking out.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ordered some shyt from gearbest after seeing @Lord Scarf plaster it all over and its still not here. Its been in NY since the 12th(was shipping out of Michigan?) but I put in my order on the 8th and it said 5 to 7 days

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ordered some shyt from gearbest after seeing @Lord Scarf plaster it all over and its still not here. Its been in NY since the 12th(was shipping out of Michigan?) but I put in my order on the 8th and it said 5 to 7 days
I ordered from Geatbest and got mine Friday. Took forever because I believe they got held up in New York for some reason. Did the N95 tests on them and they passed.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Do these have fiberglass in them? I bought one and my mom keeps saying make sure there isn't fiberglass in it for lung safety....

Adding A Nylon Stocking Layer Could Boost Protection From Cloth Masks, Study Finds

Even the surgical mask performed better with stockings in their study: Testing showed that it went from blocking out 75% of small particles to 90% with the addition of a pantyhose overlayer. An N95 respirator, by comparison, is designed to block out at least 95% of small particles when worn properly.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If y'all still looking for facemask, a buddy of mine makes and sells them. He creates them from a 3D printer. Just hit his DM.

He's legit. Wouldn't send nobody off. He was one of the co-founders of the first black tech incubator in my city.

Peep his timeline, the post that gives the actual mask specifications I am not able to post for some reason.

Rashad Glover on Instagram: “DM me for a 3D printed mask with MERV 13 virus carrying particle blocking filter & foam face outside air seal. #coronamask #kidsmask…”

He even has glow in the dark mask for kids. shyt...I want one for myself. :mjlol:

What’s your name so I can mention that you were the referral.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I made my own out of a thin cloth and shoestring. Poked two holes on both ends of the cloth, put the shoestring through the holes and tied it around my head. Not the best mask, but I couldn't find any to buy. I have seen people selling masks on the street, but that was after I made my own.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I made my own out of a thin cloth and shoestring. Poked two holes on both ends of the cloth, put the shoestring through the holes and tied it around my head. Not the best mask, but I couldn't find any to buy. I have seen people selling masks on the street, but that was after I made my own.

I made my own out of handkerchiefs and air filters before I got masks. Worked just as good as the medical ones.

Daps
There's less planes flying out of China, so the shipping from China is REALLY slow, since you have packages competing for the 1-2 international flights out of the country per airport in China. They use to use the cargo holds of civilian flights to transport a lot of the packages, but very few international flights are coming in and out of China. So they have been trying to convert civilian airliners into full cargo planes(take out the seats for more space). This means that shipping from China is going to be slower than usual.

I ordered from Geatbest and got mine Friday. Took forever because I believe they got held up in New York for some reason. Did the N95 tests on them and they passed.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but it's more likely that the seller on gearbest was playing games. It's common for Chinese sellers to have warehouses by international airports, so they don't have to use the Chinese postal system at all. This allows them to pull the "Ships in USA" scheme since the first postage the packet gets is usually USPS. They use a company called "Jet Logistics" to do this scheme. It's a common scheme on EBAY as well, and people use to get these packages in 4-7 days in normal times since the "USA warehouse" is right by the airport(China is about the same size as the US, so one chinese province to another chinese province could take the same amount of time and distance on a truck as Cali-Texas which is about 2-3 days, before it even gets to the Chinese airport to ship). Corona messed this scheme up since way less cargo flights are available, so packages wait at the airport even longer. That 4-7 days will probably be 2-3 weeks for a few months.