Where Can A Breh or Brehette Get A Face Mask?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
N95 is not available to most people, that is why we just need some temporary masks for now..rather have cyclist mask than nothing
I feel u but we're talking about virus here breh
If the mask has an opening
Seems impossible to get this exact type. Saw some random Asian with one earlier today but he had on a medical fit
I have plenty of them
:jawalrus:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
they sold out after I posted this :dead:.
they also have it in black
Black Gucc Custom Face Mask
seen this as recommended lmfao
il_794xN.2260904449_nqvw.jpg

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
i ordered some from aliexpress . I looked for the ones that the seller isnt new but many folks purchased before.

since it seems that majority of masks come from china and hospitals orders massive quatities and even respirators from china

i tried ebay and medical supplies stores here in the US and even Canada some price gauging everywhere.

business supply sites like Uline has masks but the basic ones sold out majority till may the high end ones some still available, these business supply sites you can try to toilet papers, cleaning products etc. obviously their masks are sold out

you can find masks at Dollar Stores but im sure they are from China for those that are paranoid it
is what it is:yeshrug:. you can make your own or wear a scarf or bandana cover your mouth but be careful knowing its not as effective.

be careful not to touch your face with or without gloves when touching your masks. it can be a habit to suddenly fix your masks after touching stuff all day. also wash your hands before removing masks.
uline still has the high end industrial work site stuff to buy for now the other masks are sold out till may

side note:order your vitamin c eat healthy, learn something online to distract yourself from the craziness from time to time.

Last edited:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Copped this for me n my girl

N95 ImmunityMask™ With Air Filter

Will also be useful for work when I get called back

damn breh smh that site reeeeeeks of fraud

be careful. I really think you ain’t gonna get your shyt

research it and get back to me

How long did it take to get it?

i don’t think it’s coming from that site unfortunately smh I could be wrong tho

Nah breh don’t do it

shyt seems 1000% fugazi

These look legit. Surprised they're not sold out. Just copped some. :francis:

Damn breh. Try to get a refund

will be hard to contact them since their contact option on their menu is TRASH and sketch as Fucc. Good luck getting ahold of any real person

damn it man I hate scammers in times of need like this especially

Daps
damn breh smh that site reeeeeeks of fraud

be careful. I really think you ain’t gonna get your shyt

research it and get back to me

i don’t think it’s coming from that site unfortunately smh I could be wrong tho

Nah breh don’t do it

shyt seems 1000% fugazi

Damn breh. Try to get a refund

will be hard to contact them since their contact option on their menu is TRASH and sketch as Fucc. Good luck getting ahold of any real person

damn it man I hate scammers in times of need like this especially

I mean, I can just reverse the charge if it's a scam, but I don't know why you'd assume it is. A lot of legit sites have janky contact options. Plus, this added advisory on their site would seem to work against any scam they'd be pulling, since it's discouraging people from spending more money.

Note: due to limited supply, please order only what your family needs. This product cannot give you 100% protection against the virus crisis. Please also wash your hands frequently, and refrain from touching your face and going to crowded places.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I’m gonna hit up the local hardware store tomorrow or Monday. I’m hoping that people overlook them when they think of where to get a mask.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a person can not find masks then just take an old cotton tee shirt and wrap it around your face to cover your mouth and nose.

You can also just cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief or a bandana. Just tie it around your face making sure to cover your mouth and nose.

ATV-Tek-Bandana-Style-Dust-Mask-L13984970.jpg

I have some old cravats I used to use when I was in the in the military. I also have a neoprene face mask that I used to use when I lived in cold ass Chicago. The mask looks like this and I just wear the cravat inside that mask. It covers my nose and mouth and the cravat gives me a little extra protection inside of mask.

A1MT_1_20120920_52437788.jpg

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I mean, I can just reverse the charge if it's a scam, but I don't know why you'd assume it is. A lot of legit sites have janky contact options. Plus, this added advisory on their site would seem to work against any scam they'd be pulling, since it's discouraging people from spending more money.

Read the reviews on the site fam lol

research the site or I guess “company” thru google

idk breh in my limited knowledge of the internet that website looks like a well made scam at the most appropriate and convenient of times

Selling only masks and for discounted prices

idk brudda

I’m just saying be safe outchea