Where Can A Breh or Brehette Get A Face Mask?

Daps
Why are they saying cotton, when dish towels and vacuum cleaner bags are more effective? If you’re gonna make a mask you should make one out of a vacuum cleaner bag.

Because they're too heavy to wear, affecting breathability. It's not a matter of preventing 100% of the virus. More than the virus itself, the viral load - the amount of the virus you come into contact with - is the key factor in determining level of infection. If you have something that knocks off 50% of its ability to cling to your respiratory system, you've done enough to prevent the kind of infection that's putting people in the hospital. :francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
actually thats not true

obviously the n95 is good but so is cycling mask ,the new range ones

and none of them will stop the virus, its mainly how you manoeuvre out in public
I have 3-4 cycling masks..they all have a lil hole at the nostril area

N95 have a filter

n95-respirator.png

They are legit

Daps
Learn to sew and make one. Hell it might be a new side hustle making mask
No "might" about it. If you have the skills, the equipment and material, you can make MONEY right now. One of our local television news channels ran a piece that profiled a woman who learned to sew as a child but hadn't put those skills to use as an adult, being a homemaker with her children. She's now getting 100 orders for masks every week, according to her. :francis:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Because they're too heavy to wear, affecting breathability. It's not a matter of preventing 100% of the virus. More than the virus itself, the viral load - the amount of the virus you come into contact with - is the key factor in determining level of infection. If you have something that knocks off 50% of its ability to cling to your respiratory system, you've done enough to prevent the kind of infection that's putting people in the hospital. :francis:

:mjlol: Truth

Last edited: