Where are all the PS5 reviews of Wukong, Concord and...Astrobot?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NVM, don't even know why I'm bothering responding to you. You're going to just ignore everything and respond with bullshyt like you usually do.
You typed all that, but for those that feel I sound dumb, they are missing the same simple point you are.

I'm not talking, nor care about a direct comparison game to game, the point I was pointing out is how one side of gaming is protected and excused all the way down to reviews not being done for particular versions of the game.

There was no shortage of redfall or starfield reviews the day of and even before in redfalls case... You pick the platform it was available. There wasn't a TBD overall pending review or single digit reviews a week after on one platform or another.

Can you say the same for Wukong and Concord?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You typed all that, but for those that feel I sound dumb, they are missing the same simple point you are.
Nobody is missing a point, you're literally not making one.

I'm not talking, nor care about a direct comparison game to game, the point I was pointing out is how one side of gaming is protected and excused all the way down to reviews not being done for particular versions of the game.
How is reviews not being done for PS5(yet) somehow in your mind means it's being protected? So when reviews do drop, are you going to say they stopped protecting it?

There was no shortage of redfall or starfield reviews the day of and even before in redfalls case... You pick the platform it was available. There wasn't a TBD overall pending review or single digit reviews a week after on one platform or another.
Your "point" here is especially weak because for one, Starfield was quite literally the most hyped game coming from a studio that has a lot of pedigree.
Even then, it reviewed well as it sits at an 83 on Metacritic. If anything, Starfield is being "protected" because the same thing you're insinuating here is NOT happening for Concord.

Redfall got panned because it was both kind of wack and suffered tons of issues technically beyond framerate and image quality.

Can you say the same for Wukong and Concord?
You bringing up Concord is stupid because Concord is literally sitting there with negative reviews overall with a bad internet reception. Wtf is your point?
Wukong has no PS5 reviews because it's supposedly being protected, but as soon as reviews come out you will then say it's either not being protected anymore if its negative but if it's the same as the PC version you'll then say they protected it by reviewing it higher because it's a Playstation title temporarily while ignoring an ACTUAL PS5 exclusive being panned.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Mad Titan

Coast is clear, they've stopped protecting Sony!!

XJWJsAN.png

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is missing a point, you're literally not making one.

How is reviews not being done for PS5(yet) somehow in your mind means it's being protected? So when reviews do drop, are you going to say they stopped protecting it?

Your "point" here is especially weak because for one, Starfield was quite literally the most hyped game coming from a studio that has a lot of pedigree.
Even then, it reviewed well as it sits at an 83 on Metacritic. If anything, Starfield is being "protected" because the same thing you're insinuating here is NOT happening for Concord.

Redfall got panned because it was both kind of wack and suffered tons of issues technically beyond framerate and image quality.

You bringing up Concord is stupid because Concord is literally sitting there with negative reviews overall with a bad internet reception. Wtf is your point?
Wukong has no PS5 reviews because it's supposedly being protected, but as soon as reviews come out you will then say it's either not beign protected anymore if its negative but if it's the same as the PC version you'll then say they protected it by reviewing it higher because it's a Playstation title temporarily while ignoring an ACTUAL PS5 exclusive being panned.

It's really not that hard breh,

Week 1

Odd, I can't find reviews for the PS5 versions of the games and if I do it's not very many or from smaller random outlets.

Seeing as both games have been out a few days now, this is kind of unusual anyone have any idea why?

Screenshot-20240824-140031-Chrome.jpg

Concord

And with Concord, there aren't any PC reviews listed much like wukong on PlayStation. Even though both games are out.

Screenshot-20240824-140104-Chrome.jpg

What's so different about these 2 titles that days after release we aren't getting reviews on certain platforms :jbhmm:

Day 1 for every other game that isn't a MMO is full of reviews week one for one of the most anticipated games of the year and another one that been pushed hard by social media and we got 5 reviews and TBD...

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
people enjoying a game doesn't mean that game doesn't have performance issues
It doesn’t mean it’s broken either.

It’s almost like if there is a performance issue, no matter how small or large, y’all believe the rest of what the game offers should be ignored