Where are all the PS5 reviews of Wukong, Concord and...Astrobot?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t mean it’s broken either.

It’s almost like if there is a performance issue, no matter how small or large, y’all believe the rest of what the game offers should be ignored
Problem is a lot of butt hurt psuedo PC gamers/tech heads trying to project their views onto a demographic that usually wouldn't be that invested in something like "performance" issues. You'd swear Wukong is a Cyberpunk 2077 situation going on if they tell it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You licking taint right now
Even further stupid because when the release date was announced, it was always a multiplatform game. It was until recently(end of June) that we learned the Xbox version was being delayed. So him trying to pivot this as a highly anticipated PS5 game is fukking stupid.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Problem is a lot of butt hurt psuedo PC gamers/tech heads trying to project their views onto a demographic that usually wouldn't be that invested in something like "performance" issues. You'd swear Wukong is a Cyberpunk 2077 situation going on if they tell it.
They did it last year with BG3, shyt is old.

Now it’s some grand conspiracy to protect the PS5.

Poor xbox
:to:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It doesn’t mean it’s broken either.

It’s almost like if there is a performance issue, no matter how small or large, y’all believe the rest of what the game offers should be ignored
who's "y'all"? :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
who's "y'all"? :patrice:

a woman in a pink dress is talking to someone .

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Idk why y'all even engage this guy Daze, we all know he's just a psuedo-intellectual talking head for Xbots masquerading as an unbiased PC gamer.
Nah, we ain't going to go that far, he just here talking shyt like the rest of us.

Misguided shyt, yes, but shyt none the less

:pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, we ain't going to go that far, he just here talking shyt like the rest of us.

Misguided shyt, yes, but shyt none the less

:pachaha:
I've been seeing dudes activity since 2013 and while I can say I easily prefer Sony/Playstation over Xbox, this dude in the same time frame does this weird Xbox/Microsoft defense every day while supposedly being a PC gamer :mjlol:. I got tired of that shyt after a while and just blocked him. He was annoying 9 times out of 10 similar to Mid Titan pretending to engage in a dialogue while feigning ignorance. At least Meach you know what you're getting, but he legit is annoying.