Where are all the PS5 reviews of Wukong, Concord and...Astrobot?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Metacritic generally reviews a game based on the leading platform. PC was the leading platform for Black Myth Wukong.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"Sony Stan's" have never criticized a game for it's performance? :patrice:
Sure.

And I’m fairly certain that you understand that there are levels to this “performance thing”

Folks are in here comparing Wukong to Redfall.

Concord doesn’t have any “performance issues” I’ve heard of, people just didn’t buy it. Some in here would lead you to believe it is a broken game.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Metacritic generally reviews a game based on the leading platform. PC was the leading platform for Black Myth Wukong.
they sent out PC codes to reviewers. most of these outlets aren't gonna do another review for the PS5 version

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Sure.

And I’m fairly certain that you understand that there are levels to this “performance thing”

Folks are in here comparing Wukong to Redfall.

Concord doesn’t have any “performance issues” I’ve heard of, people just didn’t buy it. Some in here would lead you to believe it is a broken game.
who said Concord was broken, or had any performance issues?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Imagine the think pieces and cac tweets had microsoft hid the console version of Redfall until after reviews came out.

Sony stan’s and their cac tweet advisors would have been up in arms. :wow:
:wow:then you remember Black Myth Wukong is not a 1st party game so there was nothing to hide

:mjlol:xthots

Canon

Veteran
Daps
They definitely hid the PS5 version.

Look at the difference in the meta score.

Not sure what the game being first party or not has to do with anything.
who hid it?

again not a Sony game. You claiming Game Science hid it?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look, kids!

This it what happens when your mommy buys you a :flabbynsick:box and you have NO games to play.

rMxPfs0.png
, friends.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
who hid it?

again not a Sony game. You claiming Game Science hid it?
Yes, the developer.

PS5 version is a mess technically.

They didn’t provide any PS5 codes for reviewers/influencers. And the codes they did provide for pc came with the stipulation that people weren’t allowed to be negative about the game.

Anyone who’s done a PS5 review went out to purchase the game themselves. Not surprising the PS5 reviews are coming in much lower than the initial PC reviews.

Now if this was Ubisoft, EA, Microsoft the devs would be getting trashed for this.

But since this game fell on the positive side of the cac tweet community, we aren’t allowed to talk about the shyt.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, now you're just acting dumb.

Maybe @Fatboi1 was right.

:jbhmm:
it seems most of the 'concern' about Concord was that it didn't get the kind of push that would have had reviews ready at launch. there's definitely been multiplayer games that reviewers were able to play before launch

reviews are coming in, and they're not great. but most people seem to agree it's just a game that doesn't stand out in it's crowded genre. not that it's "broken" or has performance issues

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
it seems most of the 'concern' about Concord was that it didn't get the kind of push that would have had reviews ready at launch. there's definitely been multiplayer games that reviewers were able to play before launch

reviews are coming in, and they're not great. but most people seem to agree it's just a game that doesn't stand out in it's crowded genre. not that it's "broken" or has performance issues
I can dig it, same thing I’ve been saying.

:ehh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes, the developer.

PS5 version is a mess technically.

They didn’t provide any PS5 codes for reviewers/influencers. And the codes they did provide for pc came with the stipulation that people weren’t allowed to be negative about the game.

Anyone who’s done a PS5 review went out to purchase the game themselves. Not surprising the PS5 reviews are coming in much lower than the initial PC reviews.

Now if this was Ubisoft, EA, Microsoft the devs would be getting trashed for this.

But since this game fell on the positive side of the cac tweet community, we aren’t allowed to talk about the shyt.
:mjlol: