Where are all the PS5 reviews of Wukong, Concord and...Astrobot?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like how yall protect xbox with your lives.

Most playstation players rejected concord since it was announced, theres no defense for it. Yall defend every piece of shyt xbox puts out
:comeon: What are they rejecting about it? Because apparently it's a good game according to y'all :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:comeon: What are they rejecting about it? Because apparently it's a good game according to y'all :jbhmm:

A lot of playstation players don’t really want these types of games, I thought it was fine but im not invested in it succeeding or failing. Its typically not my type of game either.

The thing about playstation players is we don’t have to defend every game they put out:yeshrug:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Concord just looks boring, and the characters clearly are made to appeal to a certain demographic.

That demographic is loud but not about to support a 8 year million dollar GAAS venture.

Apex characters are as "LGBTQ" as Concords but look cool mostly.

And like y'all Sony stans talked about the whole year before halo released. Random death match, CTF, and King of the Hill aren't going to hold casuals, that's more for hardcore players.

And hardcore FPS players aren't going want to login and spends hours using a bi sexual robot or gender fluid aliens.

The said thing about it is the characters just look and feel bland. All that detail and the characters seem lifeless.
This is kind of what we been saying. Game just looks like another generic overwatch clone.

It looks to be a solid game but gaas (especially ones that cost 40$) are a hard sell.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of playstation players don’t really want these types of games, I thought it was fine but im not invested in it succeeding or failing. Its typically not my type of game either.

The thing about playstation players is we don’t have to defend every game they put out:yeshrug:
Meanwhile