Whenever You see another black person out in public....

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
da fukk u sound like ?? :what:
Dont insult another Black person cus im 'pro black' ?? shyt dont eem make no goddamn sense nikka
Just a typical coli fkn c00n cryin like a lil bytch :mjlol:
Why are you so angry?:mjlol:

Niqqa prolly foaming from the mouth go wash your face and brush your teeth Get some fresh air

Niqqas wake up get on the coli angry af get some coffee fukk boy

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Why are you so angry?:mjlol:

Niqqa prolly foaming from the mouth go wash your face and brush your teeth Get some fresh air

Niqqas wake up get on the coli angry af get some coffee fukk boy

made dat ass go from 100-0 wit all that c00n talk real quick :umad:
Now dont let it happen again u little bytch :pacspit:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
What do yall niqqas do beside " fake hate"
Yall be the same niqqas with white bosses, white girlfriends, white friends and all products in your house made by white owned companies. Niqqa please:mjpls:

bruh when u walk outside today i wantchu to gt ran da fukk over aite, do dat for the coli, do it for da black community, cus im pro black n alla dat :pacspit:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
made dat ass go from 100-0 wit all that c00n talk real quick :umad:
Now dont let it happen again u little bytch :pacspit:
Shut your fake back to Africa ass up
knicks-celtics-altercation.gif

you try too hard.
why these dudes so angry these Niqqa need p*ssy in their life

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
What do yall niqqas do beside " fake hate"
Yall be the same niqqas with white bosses, white girlfriends, white friends and all products in your house made by white owned companies. Niqqa please:mjpls:
So we, as black people, aren't entitled to our emotions because we're black? I take it back, you don't seem like a #newblack. You seem like a weak defeated loser whose willing to conform to this white supremacist society instead of challenge it. And also, you don't know anything about my life, who I work for, or what I'm doing to fight white supremacy. fukk off!!!

Daps
Honestly I used to with everyone but not so much anymore.

One time in college I was walking towards this group of mainly white kids and two black dudes..I walk past and sort of acknowledge by head nodding towards the brothers and they were both like "da fuq you nodding towards us for like we know you and shyt"

them dudes moved towards me like wanted to fight me and shyt. Had to be held back by the white kids

I tried to rationalize it as maybe they were drunk..it was a Friday night aND I was walking on frat row.
or they were on that :mjpls:-time

Regardless, it let me know that not all black people are on that we are in this together time..I only acknowledge those that I know are.