Whenever You see another black person out in public....

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk

Idk breh I been black my whole life I treat everybody the same say what up, smile and be positive because I treat people the way I would want to be treated. Plus you never know you might be a a$$hole to a person in Wal Mart and go to a job interview and find out that person is the hiring manager.

STFU soundin like some we are da world ass c00n gaddamn can we have one topic that ONLY focuses on US for a change.
some sellout tap dancin Tom always gotta come along on that love everyone tip, when clearly we're NOT :pacspit:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
STFU soundin like some we are da world ass c00n gaddamn can we have one topic that ONLY focuses on US for a change.
some sellout tap dancin Tom always gotta come along on that we are all one tip, when clearly we're NOT :pacspit:
Boy miss me with that fake pro-black shyt talking all this empowerment shyt but yet you insulting another black person and being negative

cam>

All Star
Daps

Idk breh I been black my whole life I treat everybody the same say what up, smile and be positive because I treat people the way I would want to be treated. Plus you never know you might be a a$$hole to a person in Wal Mart and go to a job interview and find out that person is the hiring manager.

look at this #AllLivesMatter ass... :rudy:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No offense, but you sound like a #newblack
New black :mjlol: you mean progressive black being positive to other races because I'm not no dap seeking coli militant yall niqqas having circle jerk thread with false rage like saying cac in a forum doing anything for our people

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
but there are some a$$holes who do dumb shyt.

For example. You're walking towards someone and they're walking towards you.

You see them looking dead into your eyes.

You nod your head to them or you say what's up and the fakkit just looks forward without any acknowledgement.

What the fukk is that shyt all about?
LOL, see I would probably do something like that because I'm neurotic and overanalyze everything.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Boy miss me with that fake pro-black shyt talking all this empowerment shyt but yet you insulting another black person and being negative

da fukk u sound like ?? :what:
Dont insult another Black person cus im 'pro black' ?? shyt dont eem make no goddamn sense nikka
Just a typical coli fkn c00n cryin like a lil bytch :mjlol: