When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some black women, by nature(and hardship) have become so hardened, only a super macho/ultra masculine cat can make them feel like a woman.

They can't be framed up against a "square" dude because he'll be too passive.They'll feel like they're in command.Females don't like feeling as if they're in command of a dude.

You got some dominant, halfway lesbian types who get off on that, but that's usually the bitter old hags.

Females in their physical prime 16-25, want a man who's going to bring out their submissive/feminine qualities.They want to feel "like a woman"

But knowing the plight black women here in Amerikkka,, you'd understand why they've inherited a lil more "tenacity"/roughness/toughness than the typical female.

But they don't know how to harness that shyt.They're looking to solve it externally/outwardly when really it's a internal/spiritual battle.

That's why some of them get caught up in superficial shyt like "swag".It's all on the surface...where their minds are at

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I feel :banderas: when I see her 4 years later with kids walking down the street to the store on the first of the month. I pull up in my lexus, speak, get the #, fukk and leave.

But seriously yall need to stop looking at that as if its a lost, cause all she did was save you some time and headache. Cause I dont want a chick that look forward to be treated like shyt. Rather have a woman that appreciates everything I do for her and not look at it as boring.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:bryan: gotta boy that's the same way. when dude txts me i'm just like :scusthov: "come on now"

but when it comes to the ladies, he cleans up well :ld: which is why i say these women know the type of dude they're fukking with. but they get fukked over and pretend like the nikka was on his way to become barack obama
When he texts women I be in awe how they keep talking to him. I honestly believe that Black women are the only women that frown on a man with an education. I'll give you a perfect example, my little cousin was in jail so I went up to the jail to put money on his books. It just happened to be visiting day, The line is so fukking long full of bad bishes I thought they were giving something away for free.

Later that month I go to another cousins college graduation, no need for me to tell you there wasn't many black chics cheering for the nikkas that were graduating. These hoes don't respect education in their 20's. They respect swag and danger and excitement. I can put on an Eddie Murphy in boomerang type of performance at the drop of a hat for some p*ssy. After I smash I run em off by talking about economics and African American history.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When he texts women I be in awe how they keep talking to him. I honestly believe that Black women are the only women that frown on a man with an education. I'll give you a perfect example, my little cousin was in jail so I went up to the jail to put money on his books. It just happened to be visiting day, The line is so fukking long full of bad bishes I thought they were giving something away for free.

Later that month I go to another cousins college graduation, no need for me to tell you there wasn't many black chics cheering for the nikkas that were graduating. These hoes don't respect education in their 20's. They respect swag and danger and excitement. I can put on an Eddie Murphy in boomerang type of performance at the drop of a hat for some p*ssy. After I smash I run em off by talking about economics and African American history.
because for whatever reason, they consider that loyalty to the black man. instead of supporting the dude thats graduating. however, they come around, they always do. sadly, it's never when YOU wanted them though.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Some black women, by nature(and hardship) have become so hardened, only a super macho/ultra masculine cat can make them feel like a woman.

They can't be framed up against a "square" dude because he'll be too passive.They'll feel like they're in command.Females don't like feeling as if they're in command of a dude.

You got some dominant, halfway lesbian types who get off on that, but that's usually the bitter old hags.

Females in their physical prime 16-25, want a man who's going to bring out their submissive/feminine qualities.They want to feel "like a woman"

But knowing the plight black women here in Amerikkka,, you'd understand why they've inherited a lil more "tenacity"/roughness/toughness than the typical female.

But they don't know how to harness that shyt.They're looking to solve it externally/outwardly when really it's a internal/spiritual battle.

That's why some of them get caught up in superficial shyt like "swag".It's all on the surface...where their minds are at
Hate to come off as a dude constantly shytting on my own race of women but they're the only 1's that say shyt like they need a man that can check them when they get out of line. Like seriously are you that hard to handle that you know you're gonna need someone to check you?

This is why domestic violence is at an all time high in the black community. Walking away from these hoes is a sign of weakness to them.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:salute:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just :laugh: @ those bullshyt sayings and do me.
:yeshrug: it works out pretty good being a "Square"
who isn't a social retard but then again I think that's
something most of the dudes in TLR struggle with.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to come off as a dude constantly shytting on my own race of women but they're the only 1's that say shyt like they need a man that can check them when they get out of line. Like seriously are you that hard to handle that you know you're gonna need someone to check you?

This is why domestic violence is at an all time high in the black community. Walking away from these hoes is a sign of weakness to them.

:cook:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

:ehh:

King Poetic

Godfather of Mariana Trench
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottoms
It's not only black women tho.. Hispanic women the same way also.. I hear it from the dominican and mexican dudes i work with

In my opinion it's a WESTERN THING to a large extent.

I been to Brazil and France and the Black Women there from my experience wasn't into that bad boy or good guy shyt. They just go out and enjoy life compared to here in the states where motherfukkers are on that back woods shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
because for whatever reason, they consider that loyalty to the black man. instead of supporting the dude thats graduating. however, they come around, they always do. sadly, it's never when YOU wanted them though.
They don't respect the nikka in school struggling financially in order to graduate. That nikka is frowned upon while the dope dealer riding on 24's is celebrated and coveted. Fast forward 10-15 years and they beg for the guy with the college degree to give them the time of day. They say he's impossible to find now, they talk about him like they've never seen him before.

All of this shyt adds to the plight of the Black community in the end. When you look at the statistics of fatherless African American children it all makes sense in the end. If women in the ghetto only chose good men the ghetto would change instantly because every nikka would be encouraged to be legal and educated. Instead these hoes send the message that they want crime and danger in their lives so nikkas oblige.