When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
people actually taking folks tweeting some Wale lyrics trying to look interesting on twitter as serious discussion and shiit?
That saying has been around long before Wale and Mary J uttered it. They didn't make that shyt up it's been around for decades.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Hate to come off as a dude constantly shytting on my own race of women but they're the only 1's that say shyt like they need a man that can check them when they get out of line. Like seriously are you that hard to handle that you know you're gonna need someone to check you?

This is why domestic violence is at an all time high in the black community. Walking away from these hoes is a sign of weakness to them.

:pachaha: you nikkas need to get off the internet

you find one twitter stat from some bum ass bytch and this is why domestic abuse is at an all time high in the black community

what stats show that? besides twitter and youtube videos ofcourse

what have you witnessed in your own eyes?

females from all races get beat by they dudes....have you been around some hispanic nikkas before? some arabs nikkas before.... how does this only apply to black women :ohhh:

so you sayin black women like to get beat by they nikkas? :ohhh:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you find one twitter stat from some bum ass bytch and this is why domestic abuse is at an all time high in the black community

females from all races get beat by they dudes....have you been around some hispanic nikkas before? some arabs nikkas before.... how does this only apply to black women :ohhh:

dude comes off as 1 of those sheltered suburban ass dudes he always be trying to speak against.

King Poetic

Godfather of Mariana Trench
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottoms

C/s.. Them mexican Broads love them gangbanging dudes more than any black woman does. Jose and Jesus be beating they ass too and u notice why them broads be having a pound of make-up on to hide them scares

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
They don't respect the nikka in school struggling financially in order to graduate. That nikka is frowned upon while the dope dealer riding on 24's is celebrated and coveted. Fast forward 10-15 years and they beg for the guy with the college degree to give them the time of day. They say he's impossible to find now, they talk about him like they've never seen him before.

All of this shyt adds to the plight of the Black community in the end. When you look at the statistics of fatherless African American children it all makes sense in the end. If women in the ghetto only chose good men the ghetto would change instantly because every nikka would be encouraged to be legal and educated. Instead these hoes send the message that they want crime and danger in their lives so nikkas oblige.

the woman thats wants the drug dealer on 24s is gonna let it be known

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Once again, that tweet was to show an example of shyt I've heard from Black Women all my life. I don't have them recorded saying it so I give you an example. I looked up that tweet as an example or point of reference to shyt I've heard in the hood from Black women up until I relocated from the hood and went to college. When I go back I still hear women say dumb shyt like that around me but they can't tell I'm a college graduate because I don't come off that way when dealing with Black chics. The only way they find out is if someone tell them.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude using twitter of all places as an example of all women.
if that aint lame and stupid ass hell, i dont know what to tell you

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to come off as a dude constantly shytting on my own race of women but they're the only 1's that say shyt like they need a man that can check them when they get out of line. Like seriously are you that hard to handle that you know you're gonna need someone to check you?

This is why domestic violence is at an all time high in the black community. Walking away from these hoes is a sign of weakness to them.

"If you can't check me when I get out of line" :dwillhuh: :what: kevingarnettshocked.gif