When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is that is how my boy types and spells and he's fukked more bytches than anyone I know. Dude can't spell for shyt and is a high school dropout and he stay in some new p*ssy weekly if not daily. Needless to say these are Black women he's smashing.
:salute: yo boi must be a real nigguh:wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are black women the most religious in this country when White Euros was the first ones who started this whole country based on religion?

And who built the country they started???

White Euros used that shyt as a tool, mostly by brainwashing slaves into being religious fanatics.

Using the Bible to convince black people that slavery was their destiny, as ordained by God. Convincing us of the idea that "Yeah shyt is hard right now but it'll get better someday" creating a culture of hope that keeps a lot of us poor and makes some of these preachers rich as fukk

Presenting them with the image of a white god, that happens to looks just like their oppressor (Psychologically that shyt is POWERFUL and effects us to this day)

They'll preach that religion shyt to you but that's because they're aware of the psychological hold religion has on people. Deep down they don't give a fukk but these grandstand it to keep black people in a mentally weak and dependant state

It's no coincidence that black people are the most economically disenfranchised AND the most religious people in this country

Go to any black community try to convince me that black people (majority being black women) arean't more religious than anyone else in this country.

How do you think Tyler Perry and all these crooked ass preachers got rich my nikka?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Some black women, by nature(and hardship) have become so hardened, only a super macho/ultra masculine cat can make them feel like a woman.

They can't be framed up against a "square" dude because he'll be too passive.They'll feel like they're in command.Females don't like feeling as if they're in command of a dude.

You got some dominant, halfway lesbian types who get off on that, but that's usually the bitter old hags.

Females in their physical prime 16-25, want a man who's going to bring out their submissive/feminine qualities.They want to feel "like a woman"

But knowing the plight black women here in Amerikkka,, you'd understand why they've inherited a lil more "tenacity"/roughness/toughness than the typical female.

But they don't know how to harness that shyt.They're looking to solve it externally/outwardly when really it's a internal/spiritual battle.

That's why some of them get caught up in superficial shyt like "swag".It's all on the surface...where their minds are at

:salute:

This is the realest shyt you ever wrote. Then you have the ones who try to reform in their 30s with the good guy, but because they've been so conditioned by a life of dealing with the bad ones, that they now don't even know how to act. I had to deal with one of these recently.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
black women is the ONLY group of women who gets labeled a hoe for no reason at all...

no other race of women gets attacked and judged like a black woman

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

White Euros used that shyt as a tool, mostly by brainwashing slaves into being religious fanatics.

Using the Bible to convince black people that slavery was their destiny, as ordained by God. Convincing us of the idea that "Yeah shyt is hard right now but it'll get better someday" creating a culture of hope that keeps a lot of us poor and makes some of these preachers rich as fukk

Presenting them with the image of a white god, that happens to looks just like their oppressor (Psychologically that shyt is POWERFUL and effects us to this day)

They'll preach that religion shyt to you but that's because they're aware of the psychological hold religion has on people. Deep down they don't give a fukk but these grandstand it to keep black people in a mentally weak and dependant state

It's no coincidence that black people are the most economically disenfranchised AND the most religious people in this country

I had to look into that, because I thought that was nonsense BUT surprise surprise

http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2009/01/30/african-americans-top-us-religious-measures-pew/

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
"UCF graduate" :russ:
That bytch thick ass fukk too fam. You can see how the average nikka would want to see what she's about then all of a sudden she starts wilding out and wants you to put her wild ass in check :snoop: it ain't easy being a Black man in the post crack era. These hoes give a nikka hell.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

history has proven that the most religious groups of people are usually the most disinfranchised(economically)...even before america tho

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Personally I would fall under the category of a good guy. I've never been to jail nor have I ever beat up a woman. However I learned early that when it comes to Black Women you must be an @sshole or at least appear to be one. Is it like this with every race or just Black Women? I don't fukk with White chics so I wouldn't know.

By the time the average Black chic hits about 33 she then wants more than the local dred head dope dealer but by then the p*ssy has too much mileage for the square to wife up.

According to the coli c00n committee, only black women want bad boys. But there's plenty of lame white cats mad cause bytches don't want them cause they're a good guy.

I even made a thread about it :krs:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/brehs-of-the-coli-are-these-men-right-about-white-women.108977/

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That bytch thick ass fukk too fam. You can see how the average nikka would want to see what she's about then all of a sudden she starts wilding out and wants you to put her wild ass in check :snoop: it ain't easy being a Black man in the post crack era. These hoes give a nikka hell.

:lolbron: This is exactly why I can't look at shyt on social media. It's like a hivemind of ignorance most of the time.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
history has proven that the most religious groups of people are usually the most disinfranchised(economically)...even before america tho
Exactly nikka :pachaha:
Ain't shyt changed

It was like that before America and it's like that now.

Black people in America=Overwhelmingly religious
Black People in America=Broke as fukk

That shyt ain't by accident