When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you nigguhs is square B. Datz y u kant get any of these blak wommen:snoop: You steady fokusing on work and skool and getting a good grades and not tryna holla @ dese femails:dahell:

to da point where yall becum lames. :bryan:

yall must be on da downlow or some sh1t:wrist:

Yall need real life expirience like me to fukk wit these black wommen :myman: And You kant learnd dat in da classroom

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you nigguhs is square B. Datz y u kant get any of these blak wommen:snoop: You steady fokusing on work and skool and getting a good grades and not tryna holla @ dese femails:dahell:

to da point where yall becum lames. :bryan:

yall must be on da downlow or some sh1t:wrist:

Yall need real life expirience like me to fukk wit these black wommen :myman: And You kant learnd dat in da classroom
The funny thing is that is how my boy types and spells and he's fukked more bytches than anyone I know. Dude can't spell for shyt and is a high school dropout and he stay in some new p*ssy weekly if not daily. Needless to say these are Black women he's smashing.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I has a question, are black women actually religious like that in the states?

Yep.
Black women are the most religious people in the country. This stems from the psychological effects of slavery. There was a lot of religious brainwashing going on.

It's a large factor in the "hope" mentality a lot of black people employ (Always having faith that it'll be better someday even though shyt gets worse)

Last edited:
Daps
Yep.
Black women are the most religious people in the country. This stems from the psychological effects of slavery. There was a lot of religious brainwashing going on.

It's a large factor in the "hope" mentality a lot of black people employ (Always having faith that it'll be better someday)

Very interesting.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Don't be a square

Be interesting

Don't assume women are always right just because she has a p*ssy.

Don't try to impress women just be comfortable with yourself

Have integrity but also be fair

Don't brag about accomplishments...let them flow out.

Be the best person you can be....so working out, expanding your mind, and reading fashion blogs.

Find your own passion and focus on that and women will be interested in you. You wont have to try really.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is that is how my boy types and spells and he's fukked more bytches than anyone I know. Dude can't spell for shyt and is a high school dropout and he stay in some new p*ssy weekly if not daily. Needless to say these are Black women he's smashing.
:bryan: gotta boy that's the same way. when dude txts me i'm just like :scusthov: "come on now"

but when it comes to the ladies, he cleans up well :ld: which is why i say these women know the type of dude they're fukking with. but they get fukked over and pretend like the nikka was on his way to become barack obama

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Yep.

It's a large factor in the "hope" mentality a lot of black people employ (Always having faith that it'll be better someday even though shyt gets worse)

nikka go to sleep with that bullshyt :russ: