When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You're a Black Woman's dream brah

tumblr_m7qh2lzc6s1r2gow4o1_500.png

That doesn't look like business casual attire breh. Plus his eyebrows looks demonic.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isnt this the same guy that made a thread on here talking about social media was dying, but oh all of a sudden when it fits his stupid lil theory he go running back to it?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Wanting 'bad boys' is a normal, natural instinct for young women.

Nothing wrong inherently wrong with it, in fact, it's quite beneficial to young men for 2 reasons.

1. Helps you filter the women who you're not compatible so you avoid wasting valuable, time, energy & resources on them.

2. During that period of when girls of that age are messing with 'bad boys', you should be on your grind anyway.

A bad boy is just another warped version of an (Eurgh, I dislike the term) Alpha male. Don't hate the game, that's how their innate instincts are wired. Get in the gym, work on your craft/career & be a social creature to further develop your Game & these birds who love bad boys will be easy prey.

Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better brehs.

:whew:

Well said breh, well said

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
really worried about but a bunch tweets coming from chicks thats quoting wale

:heh: its not that serious
As I've stated before in this thread, growing up I've heard bishes say that all the time. Before Wale ever breathed into a microphone I've heard that shyt which is why I said in the OP that I learned that acting like an a$$hole rendered better results. Imagine dealing with a city full of Keyshia Cole's as a young teen. You learn quickly to play to their fantasy.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:pachaha: these the same nikkas that stay with jokes about "being fatherless"...but doing the most bytching like a lil female

It'll always be easier for a man to find a wife then for a woman to find a husband. These chicks get their head swoll from thirsty nikkas when theyre young and forget the order of things. Then they hit that brick wall and they out there like :lupe:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
As I've stated before in this thread, growing up I've heard bishes say that all the time. Before Wale ever breathed into a microphone I've heard that shyt which is why I said in the OP that I learned that acting like an @sshole rendered better results. Imagine dealing with a city full of Keyshia Cole's as a young teen. You learn quickly to play to their fantasy.

I have lived in that city and I didnt play to their fantasies. I just fukked the chicks that wanted to be fukk and left the ones that didnt :yeshrug:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
There is a book how to date a black women without beating her black ass, I remember the hamster permabanned one of my accounts for posting it.

Anyways this chick is ratchet anyways.
Potty mouth, nasty ASD tattoos, scandalous pictures, ugly ass wig.

Fun for broads like these is basically drama, confrontations, and constant breakups it fuels
them . Trying to tame the bad boy the wild stallion then cry when a rotten Apple is a rottenapple.

Women llike these don't eben deserve a good man . And the 'good guys' they get are just spineless SIMPs who take disrespect.

Damn I remember that. That book had me like :ohhh: :patrice::dwillhuh: :wow: :ehh: :whoa: :heh: :whoo: :gladbron: :pachaha:

:banderas:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
you're acting very sensitive right now over random people tweeting freaking lyrics to songs, to people tweeting thoughts that they dont probably even live by.

you say you do you & dont worry about these chicks but you typing up a storm over these women.

isnt this the same guy that made a thread on here talking about social media was dying, but oh all of a sudden when it fits his stupid lil theory he go running back to it?

but imma let you cook.

1. My last post was in reference to your post, and the logical fallacies within your post not about the females. You claimed that Twiitter is not to be taken seriously as if it can not be used as a representative of society. Which is a total fallacy in my book because the last time I checked most people don't post shyt on Twitter that they don't mean or agree with.

2. My posts in this thread have been about accepting who you are and not changing for women. I have not complained about these women not wanting me specifically one time in this thread.

3. How am I emotional for stating the truth?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
At the end of the day, you're a man. You hold all the cards. Even the good guys. Women can't propose to themselves. These same chicks will be :to: when they're not getting chose and at that point you'll see how much power you have as a man. Just keep yourself right until then.

This is what I was saying...... You got females(everywhere and especially on a message board I won't mention)complaining about dudes not approaching and why we're not assertive anymore but when we try to approach them, these same females get orgasms over rejecting men.... quality men too.... That's why you should stop approaching them, get yourself together then they will chase you...... if they want you bad enough.