When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
no....but you can turn on the radio/televison and every single BLACK MALE is judging them via music and videos

not only that...but its even made simple enough for a little black girl to hear it and assume it applies to her...

a LITTLE BLACK GIRL has the highest percentage of dealin wit a "thug" at a younger age.... moreso than any other race...maybe the hispanics.... even then not close

so would it be crazy to say.....by the time she is dating seriously.....thats all she knows :ld: or maybe she just dont know any better :ld:

And who are the ones supporting those BLACK MALES who degrade them, reciting those lyrics verbatim as if the he's talking about "other bytches, not me"? Fact is, a lot of em like to be treated like shyt, so rappers oblige.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
and how much puss has that gotten you?
more than when i played the good guy role, chasing behind hoes just to be told that we just cool. while at morehouse, i used to try to impress hoes with my smartness, all that shyt, and just like OP said, the hoes were steady sackchasing football players and people who would be deemed as thugs (really, how much of a thug can you really be if you attending an institution like morehouse or clark atlanta?:why: but i digress). you either learn to adapt, or starve.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
For the 2 lame nikkas complaining about the tweets I posted watch this video. They say a picture is worth a thousand words then a video must be worth a million. And yes that is that chic Myamme. If you want a bish like her being educated is a negative.

semtex

:)
Daps
0619-aaron-hernandez-getty-3.jpg

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many women in their 20's you know that don't participate on social media?

:pachaha: give it a rest b, I'm not disputing what you're saying, I'm just saying that social media is just another annoying outlet for annoying people conveniently streamed directly to my mobile device or computer screen.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Doesnt matter. Those bytches will be lonely and men that want to get a wife will get their flabby n sick ass in shape to meet a bytch or just meet a woman who they're compatible with. This is the philosophy of the whore and these women will remain single. As many black women as there are praying to find a good man let alone the billions of others, no black man with the courage to approach a female should ever have an issue attaining, 1 woman. Stop it.